• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DVC watercraft discount?

Degli

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know what the discount is on watercraft at VWL? I think 10%?

I don't believe there is a DVC discount for watercraft rental at the WL marina.

Here is what the Members' Website says about perks/discounts for water activities:

A Great Time on the Water!

Have the time of your life at Sammy Duvall's Watersports Centre, located at Disney's Contemporary Resort, where you experience the thrill of parasailing or the fun of water-skiing, wakeboarding, kneeboarding, inner-tubing and personal watercraft excursions! Learn from some of the top pros in these sports and have a great time on the water.

Parasailing adventures offer a bird's-eye view of the Walt Disney World Resort. This experience can be enjoyed by almost all Guests, including beginners and children. (You take off and land on a boat, so you usually don't even get wet.) Parasailing is available with single or tandem flights which last 10-12 minutes each. Water-skiing, wakeboarding, kneeboarding and inner-tubing are available in hour-long sessions with a maximum of five Guests per boat, and include an instructor and all related equipment. You also can enjoy an hour-long guided watercraft excursion or explore Bay Lake and the Seven Seas Lagoon on your own with a maximum of three Guests per watercraft. These water sports are ideal for all levels, from first-timer to advanced. Members receive:
10% discount on all activities
15% discount when combining a waterskiing, wakeboarding or inner-tubing excursion with either a parasailing or a personal watercraft excursion
$40 off the second hour when booking two consecutive hours of waterskiing, wakeboarding or inner-tubing excursions
Offers may not be combined. Discount is applied when you pay at the Watersports Centre, not at the time your reservation is made. You must present your Disney Vacation Club Member ID Card. For reservations or more information, please call (407) 939-0754

If you have an AP or PAP, you can get 15% off boat rentals (excluding special cruises) at the Disney Marinas, though.

Best wishes -

I did get a DVC discount on the water mice in May at VWL. I just can't rmrmber if it's 10% or 15%

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter