DVC -- what a beautiful thing!!!!!!

WOW

DIS Veteran
We have been members since 1995 and are still loving our DVC......Here is the latest!!!!

My Son and his High School Friend both live in Florida on different coasts. We are all from NJ and the two boys have moved to Florida. They were talking this AM and one of them came up with how nice it would be if they could meet at WDW......well all it took was a phone call from Mom (me) and magically, DVC came up with a one bedroom at OKW for one night, which is what they wanted. So my Son, his Friend and family are there as we "speak". They have visited there together before, his friend is married with a family and my son is single. They are all so appreciative of this. We are so happy that as adults they love Disney even more than when they were young. This is what DVC is all about......GREAT MEMORIES and GREAT TIMES. Still enjoying DVC after 12 years....best investment we ever made...an investment in our family.

That's great; I hope to be able to post a similar story myself someday!
:goodvibes

That is nice of you. :thumbsup2

Question: we have wanted to do this for friends of ours, but could not figure out where everyone would sleep without getting a 2 bedroom.

How did they work it out?

We go to OKW 99% of the time and with the one bedroom in this case the husband and wife sleep in the bedroom on the king bed with their child and my son sleeps on the pullout which is VERY comfortable. This works out fine with all of them. I believe that the OKW rooms are the biggest of the DVC.

That was nice of your son, to take the sofa. Our friends are both married, so I guess they could flip a coin to see who gets the couch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter