DVCer gets in Millionaire "hot-seat"

sweetp0618

Mouseketeer
We just got back from a 9 day visit to WDW to celebrate my DH's birthday. On August 22 (his actual birthday) he told me he was feeling lucky and wanted to go to MGM to play "Who wants to be a Millionaire". We got to the park about 2 pm, got fast passes for the show that started in an hour, then got in the standby line. The show started with a "fastest finger" question that I totally botched up--hubby got 3 out of 4, neither of us made it to the top 10. The first person lost after 4 questions, so they took the person from the audience with the highest score--it was me!!! I was shocked, but (thankfully) not speechless! I kept telling the CMs that I wasn't supposed to win--it's my hubby's birthday! I did great, but missed the 250,000 point question. I got a golf cap, golf shirt, pin lanyard and a bunch of collectable pins. I had a blast! I thought I would faint when they called out my number, but I was OK once I got in the hot seat.

Cheers!
Patti

Good for you!

Of course, we have to know what the question is that you missed.

Inquiring minds want to know.:D

Congratulations!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I hope to be in the hotseat next summer. What was the question so I can start boning up now?

Congratulations!! There have been other DVC ers in the hotseat lately and have done well.

So, what was the question???

Many of you have asked about the 250,000 point question that I missed playing "Millionaire" at MGM last week. I can't remember exactly, but it went something like this, "The name Carl xxxx (can't remember) is the real name of which "Our Gang" character...a)Buckwheat, b) Spanky, c) Alfalfa, d) Petey. I didn't know and had to guess, so I picked Spanky (I like the name). The correct answer was Alfalfa. That's what I get for not watching more TV!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter