E-Night ?s

kmermaid

DIS Veteran
What is open on E-nite? We will be there 3/19 - 3/23 same time as one of the cheerleading competition and I was wondering if doing the E-nite on Friday would be a good idea. Can I get opinions on your e-nite experiences? Thanks!! :D

We were there 4th of July and two weeks surrounding it. They had a Tuesday and Friday E-night, we picked Friday and it was more crowded. I, however, felt the ticket price was worth it since we did ride several rides with very low lines. There were many characters around for the kids to interact with as well. I think if I had not gotten the haunted Haunted Mansion Doombuggy all would have gone well. To my 7 yo DD's dismay we rode it three times in a row because the bar would not lift for us! Anyway much time was "wasted" there (although I really enjoyed it). If there are e-nights available when I visit again, I will not hesitate to go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter