EA Report

djanssen

Earning My Ears
Thumbs up for Emerald Aisle. Easiest and cheapest car rental experience I have ever had. Only disappointment was there were no minivans on the aisle when we got there. Selection was somewhat sparse but we got the full-size car we reserved which worked out fine. Just gave them the reservation and coupon printouts and got out of the garage quickly. Check in was just as easy. Drove in and was all checked in with a printed receipt in less than 5 minutes.

thanks for the report! feel better now, was your rate equal to other companies? Asking cause going in sept and national is still way higher than most, even with dc coupon!:confused:

I just checked out our dates and got a better rate than I had. Going for one week Aug. 27 to Sep 3 and got a base price of 130.98. Less the two disney discounts 26.20 and 14.97, the sub total is 89.81 for one week. With taxes my total rate for a full size (or choice at the aisle) is 126.41.

Thanks Tink42! I hadn't checked National today but after reading your post -- I got the same great rate for Aug 24 - 31. I am all set. :cool:

I got the national EA for $130 for the week including taxes. I thought that was a great rate. If the rates come up higher now just check back later. You can always make a new reservation and cancel an old one as you are able to get better rates. (But judging from the last two replies national may have already come back down at least for the August/September time frame). It seems to me that rental car rates are much better in Orlando than other places, presumably due to increased competition.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter