***Early Christmas Present-Sent/Recieved***COMPLETED

wdwlovers5 said:
My nephew Michael received his early Christmas present from Mommytotwo and just about went crazy he was very excited and very happy about what he received. He received an Interactive Dinosaur carrying game that he has not let go of, he even took it to bed with him and wanted to take it to school this morning. It took some convincing to have him leave it at home. He LOVES LOVES LOVES IT. And, he got Stitch pajamas which of course he had to wear to sleep last night. He took his bath and he immediately went to put on his new pajamas and was showing everyone. He wanted to wear them to school! He LOVES LOVES LOVES his PJ's also. Then there was the wonderful Christmas card Patsy made. Patsy you are very creative, it is beautiful. He taped it onto the wall. (I'm going to be sure to put it away so he can look at it when he gets older and we can talk about all this good fun and good friends on the Dis Boards).

Thank you Patsy so much.

:) I am glad that Michael is enjoying his gifts.
Hope he continues to have fun with the game.

I missed out again on an awesome thread! I just stumbled upon it so when you do this again PLEASE let me know!

ash1569 said:
I missed out again on an awesome thread! I just stumbled upon it so when you do this again PLEASE let me know!

Look for it again next year around Oct. or Nov.

Finished shopping
and wrapping

but PO is closed now :guilty:

so They will head out on Monday :teeth:

:santa: I had just posted the Christmas Stocking Exchange-for this exchange you would fill up a stocking with this and that...if you would like to join us, come and check out the thread. But hurry, it is open to the first 50 people or till 10/28. :santa:

My first exchanger should be recieving their package today. :thumbsup2

However, I will be unintenially late with the other two packages, since a certain website (that I have heard alot of other ppl have had problems with, which is strange because you would think having the company name of DISNEY would insure good service.... :rolleyes: )I ordered from didn't ship out the items they were supposed to ship out, and the customer service rep re-ordered the items, and I should be getting them within a week or so..

I got my exchange today from jekajekatlynn and OMG I LOVE it!!!!!! I got a collage disney picture frame with mickey in the middle and a metal plate to put at the bottom of it that says "the Stevens". I love it so much! I can't stop looking at it! Can't wait to put it on my wall. Thank you so much!!!!
Tara

My mom and I BOTH received our packages today. I'm at work, but will post what we got tomorrow! (I'd post sooner, but my computer broke)

Also, ours will be going out tomorrow.

taraprather said:
I got my exchange today from jekajekatlynn and OMG I LOVE it!!!!!! I got a collage disney picture frame with mickey in the middle and a metal plate to put at the bottom of it that says "the Stevens". I love it so much! I can't stop looking at it! Can't wait to put it on my wall. Thank you so much!!!!
Tara

Im glad you liked it. :thumbsup2 I'm sorry I didn't wrap it , but I was afraid to take it out of it's packaging box because I know I wouldn't be able to stuff it back in... lol

My Package #3 has been shipped I just got the shipment confirmation e-mail !! I see posted above one of mine arrived today and Toys R Us shows the other as delivered too . Woo Hoo :cool1: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :cool1:

I got a package from the DD of Tink-or Bell . :cool1:

It's a Louis Lane Barbie. I wanted to buy her when she first came out, but I put myself on a playline Barbie spending limit and never got her. She will be great for re-dress. Thanks!!!!! :banana:

thewishfire said:
My mom and I BOTH received our packages today. I'm at work, but will post what we got tomorrow! (I'd post sooner, but my computer broke)

Also, ours will be going out tomorrow.

Amanda, your exchange was sent out today, so I think the one to your mom is for this exchange but yours might be for another exchange.
If you want, you can pm me the names and I can check on them for you tomorrow before you make a post. :thumbsup2

mommytotwo said:
Amanda, your exchange was sent out today, so I think the one to your mom is for this exchange but yours might be for another exchange.
If you want, you can pm me the names and I can check on them for you tomorrow before you make a post. :thumbsup2

Nope, you're right. When my mom called she said that we both got our Christmas Presents, but when I got home I realized it was a different exchange. I thought it was odd getting both the same day!

Anyway, my mom got hers from Tink-Or-Belle's DS Ryan.

She received:
*Urban Trends 'Crushed Berry' body wash and lotion
*A Sonoma Micro-Plush Throw (in 2 very nice shades of orange)

She says a big thank you for this very nice Christmas Present. It's a beautiful throw and SO soft! :goodvibes

Also, just to keep you updated, ours should be going out this afternoon (as long as I can make it to the PO after work.)

thewishfire said:
Nope, you're right. When my mom called she said that we both got our Christmas Presents, but when I got home I realized it was a different exchange. I thought it was odd getting both the same day!

Anyway, my mom got hers from Tink-Or-Belle's DS Ryan.

She received:
*Urban Trends 'Crushed Berry' body wash and lotion
*A Sonoma Micro-Plush Throw (in 2 very nice shades of orange)

She says a big thank you for this very nice Christmas Present. It's a beautiful throw and SO soft! :goodvibes

Also, just to keep you updated, ours should be going out this afternoon (as long as I can make it to the PO after work.)

Glad she likes it... just wanted to mention I could not pass up teh Tiger stripes but if she is happens to not be an animal print kind of person they had the same throw in tons of colors and patterns!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter