Early Dec. Deluxe rates?

AspiringCindy

<font color=FF66FF>Craved Spam.....the unidentifie
I'm thinking of taking a mini-vacation the first week of December. Does anyone know if that is considered value season? Any codes out yet for that time of year? What are some of the historical discount rates? I am particularly interested in WL, AKL and Poly!
Any info would be most helpful!

The first week of December is value season. No codes out as of yet. I do have a come back rate of $167(inc. tax) per night, courtyard view at WL for Dec. 6-13, 2003.

Last year the room rates were the lowest they have been for a few years. We have been going to WDW in early Dec., since 1992. We had a courtyard view room at WL, last Dec. for $148(inc. tax) which was a AP rate. I believe the regular code room rate was something like $5 more per night than the AP.

Visit www.mousesavers.com for room discounts.

Great time of year to visit WDW.

I am anxiously awaiting some general public codes as well as AP rates for early December (value season). Right now I do have a Disney Club room, but am sure that will be changing. I am so ready to see the WORLD dressed up for the Holidays!!!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter