Early Entry on Arrival Day, Hotel Parking, Genie+

mika911

DIS Veteran
If I check in on mobile app before 7am, can I use early entry on both my arrival day and departure day (only staying one night)?

Can I park at Paradise Pier before 7am on my arrival day? What signs should I follow or will the hotel check in app give me a parking pass for the hotel?

Finally, my ticket as of right now does not have genie, but I want it. I bought at undercover tourist, so I could get a refund. Would it be smarter to have the Genie Plus built into the ticket than add it later?

Thank you! Went so much in the early 00s to around 2010 and now I feel like a newbie again! So many changes! :)

We showed the cast member our hotel reservation on the Disney app and they allowed us early entry on our check in day with no problem.

You can check-in through the app and use early entry on your arrival day. When you check-in you will indicate that you are parking a car. You can show your hotel reservation in the app to do early entry and you can use early entry on your arrival and departure days.

You can purchase Genie+ as soon as you scan into the parks. No need to change your ticket.

As PP mentioned, you can buy Genie+ as soon as you enter a park that day. Since you can't book your first Genie+ LL reservation until you are in a park anyway, your first LL booking will only be delayed by the length of time it takes you to buy Genie+, which isn't long. And, if you enter during early entry as you seem to be intending, the only people who will be competing with you for that first LL will be those who have also entered during early entry. That isn't a lot of people. You don't have to wait until official park opening time to buy G+ and book your first LL. It's not like WDW where everyone going to a park that day can be trying to book their first G+ LL at 7:00 from their hotel room. For ILLs, you have to have entered a park to buy it. If you enter during early entry, that gives you a head start on those who have to wait until park opening to enter.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter