early october rates out earlier?

jeast

DIS Veteran
Am I wrong? The late August, September, and first four days of October are the value season for WDW. Does that mean (since I am going 10/1 thru 10/5 and getting the value season rate) that I need the September codes?

I heard september codes will probably be out in July. What is the likelihood that they will include the first few days of October? Any guesses?

Its hard to say. Last year they didn't. September codes won't work for your unless you are checking in on the 30th.

I too am keeping my eyes peeled for the next batch incase they do include the first few days of October because our travel dates are 10/1 - 10/8.

Codes for September were released on August 5th last year. The codes do have a start date and an end dates, your travel must begin within those dates. Codes for Oct-Dec. were released on August 25th last year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter