Early or Late Flights Out

Jodi1980

<font color=FF00CC>Pixie Dust can even make a mood
Do you usually get the earliest flight or the latest flight out to WDW? Last trip I wanted to relax in the morning and left about noon getting us into WDW about 7 pm. I didn't like getting there when dark. It will be back to 6 am flights from now on!

We usually try for the earliest flight out so we can get to the parks earlier.

We do early flights out. I like getting there early to be able to hit the parks. Even though it is about a 7:00 am flight you seem to have tons of energy when you get there especially when we have to get up at 4:00 am.

We usually take the early flight. Last time we took a 7:00 pm flight and it was wonderful. I just hate paying for the hotel for a whole day when your not there to enjoy it.

This time we are taking an afternoon flight, we'll see how this one is?

I like the early flight out and an afternoon return.

Generally we take the earliest flight out. If there is a good chance of snow/ice delays on our flight day, I'll check with the airline to see if we can fly out the night before, rare in San Antonio, but it happens occasionally. When flights are available, they've accomodated us without extra charge because of the weather, even on very cheap tickets. If we arrive the night before, we spend the first night off-sight and head to Disney bright and early the next morning!

I prefer a 7:00 or 8:00am flight out. I like the idea of getting there and having that first day to do stuff. Coming home I like an afternoon flight so we have some time that day, but dont get home too late.

We take the red eye............but it does take us forever to get there :( Too far away and 3 hour time change.

I don't like giving up time at the parks, so red eye works for us. We get in around 10:00 am..........and hit the parks after check in until we can't walk anymore (about 7 or 8) and then crash for a long sleep.

:eek: I will reply quietly so this does not get moved to the Transportation Board.

Early flight in, late flight back home, I enjoy being there, as long as I can.

I try to get an early flight in and a late flight out. I like to get as much out of my trip as possible.

What's that you say Dan?? Didn't quite catch it. Nevermind. As for us, we take the 7ish am flight down and a late afternoon, around 3-4, home.

A red-eye from the West Coast is fine - but this next trip, we're flying in the day before and staying the first night at the Dolphin - then checking into the Beach Club next door. I just hate wasting a touring day travelling!

(I thought the same thing Dan!)

First flight (7am) down, last flight (9:20pm) home...gotta get every minute we can in! :D

I like to leave home on the earliest flight I can and leave DL or WDW on the latest flight I can

DH gets off work a little early and we fly out late. Coming home we usually leave early in the morning.

I like my days in the parks to be full, so we usually do something else in the world if we have a partial day. Last time we went to play mini-golf at Winter Summerland.

because I want to be there every second I can on this upcoming short trip, I am leaving after work, and will not get there until 11 pm :( I am not looking forward to that at all, and the idea of driving around in the dark scares me to death, but worth it getting the entire next day to enjoy :)

I would rather have left early in the AM (6am) if it is a long trip :)

No matter where I fly it's the early flight. Preferably 7 a.m. If I get the 9:15 a.m. I feel like half the day is gone. Even coming home it's the early flight.

I try to time my arrival in Orlando around 2-3pm. I figure you can't really check-in to most hotels/Resorts until 3 or 4pm anyway and I hate either leaving my luggage or carrying it around with me until later.

I like to check-in, relax a bit, change and then go out to dinner. Then it's time to do the grocery shopping (I stay at DVC Resorts).

On the flip side, I catch late flights back out. The final day is the one I use for a last minute run through a park or DD before leaving. An early flight out seems too rushed to me. I'll often depart around 6-7pm.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter