Easiest way to check AP rates?

melty

Earning My Ears
Just wondering if there is an easier way to do this. I'm using the link for AP rates. I have to put the dates in, then select the hotel to see if there are any AP rates available. Is there a way to more easily see what dates are available or what hotels instead of having to click into each hotel and/or change the dates? Like with Jetblue you can use flexible dates and see the calendar for prices. TIA!

I'm not aware of a way to see all of the APH rates like that. I typically put in the dates I'm interested in and save the link.

https://res.windsurfercrs.com/ibe/d...ls=&ada=0&currid=1&vouchercode=&attendeeCode=

I have a separate link for each set of dates in a folder and then tell my browser to open all of the links in the folder in separate tabs. I then look at the price listed for each hotel. I've been doing it long enough that I can tell when it is an APH price or not.

If you use the method above, or when using the Universal site click the link "see annual passholder rates" (Search for annual passholder rates on their site to find the link.) It will show you the annual pass rates for your selected dates. Its just that there are basically no passholder rates available right now for most dates.

And they seem to have basically gotten rid of all of them for Premier Hotels. You can still find annual pass rates for all the other hotel types. Even if you look at "dead" times you will see Passholder rates for the values and mediums, but nothing for Premier. Word seems to have gotten out about using Premier and Universal or Loews has gotten wise to it. Either that or the rooms are just getting insta booked for times you would think would be dead like middle of January after they shut off Grinchmas and Harry Potter Christmas.

If you use the method above, or when using the Universal site click the link "see annual passholder rates" (Search for annual passholder rates on their site to find the link.) It will show you the annual pass rates for your selected dates. Its just that there are basically no passholder rates available right now for most dates.
Yeah I do know how to find them but wanted to know if there was an easier way then having to manipulate the dates and go into each hotel to see if they were AP rates. But I think you're right about them just not having them from Premier hotels. I just haven't been able to find anything for that. Thank you.

Thanks @cfoxga I think I will book mark them just to make it easier. That's a good idea. Just a lot of prep work when I'm not married to specific dates or hotels. You'd think flexibility would make it easier!

Its just that there are basically no passholder rates available right now for most dates.
Most die hards haven’t tossed in the towel Even tho the APH rates have gone very fast this year. It’s nice having a community where others will quickly post when they do find them.

as for them being available for HHN months, there have been many years when our Oct dates over the weekends never did get any love. Same with time period after Thanksgiving thru the OI meets.

Appears to be extending into September this year, leads me to think the event is obviously going to be even mor popular this year.

When they released the last batch of APH rates, many reported they did have them available for shorter stays.

Admittedly, i found only for mostly partial dates for stays I’ve been monitoring in both Sept & Oct (typically Mon, Tues, Weds & Thurs only at many of the FOTL properties…including on HHN nights.

however, those rates were more that the stay & save rates I had booked ages ago and very scare for RPH :rolleyes1 . Still, they were lower than the then current rack. It’s all relative lol

Most die hards haven’t tossed in the towel Even tho the APH rates have gone very fast this year. It’s nice having a community where others will quickly post when they do find them.

as for them being available for HHN months, there have been many years when our Oct dates over the weekends never did get any love. Same with time period after Thanksgiving thru the OI meets.

Appears to be extending into September this year, leads me to think the event is obviously going to be even mor popular this year.

When they released the last batch of APH rates, many reported they did have them available for shorter stays.

Admittedly, i found only for mostly partial dates for stays I’ve been monitoring in both Sept & Oct (typically Mon, Tues, Weds & Thurs only at many of the FOTL properties…including on HHN nights.

however, those rates were more that the stay & save rates I had booked ages ago and very scare for RPH :rolleyes1 . Still, they were lower than the then current rack. It’s all relative lol
Thanks for this. I initially was looking October but bumped it out to Nov specifically to see if that would help because of HHN. No such luck yet. I'll keep trying.

The only deals I found for the premier hotels were back in January so i booked then for my fall trip.

What I did book were not what i would consider as a great deal, but compared to rates that came out later in March/April, and later, glad I made the hotel and flights bookings

The only deals I found for the premier hotels were back in January so i booked then for my fall trip.

What I did book were not what i would consider as a great deal, but compared to rates that came out later in March/April, and later, glad I made the hotel and flights bookings
I think the era of 200 a night premium at Universal is over for good.

I think we all knew that
The days of cheap hotel rooms bit the dust once we saw November and December 2021 room prices.

Reactions: AJA

And they seem to have basically gotten rid of all of them for Premier Hotels. You can still find annual pass rates for all the other hotel types. Even if you look at "dead" times you will see Passholder rates for the values and mediums, but nothing for Premier. Word seems to have gotten out about using Premier and Universal or Loews has gotten wise to it. Either that or the rooms are just getting insta booked for times you would think would be dead like middle of January after they shut off Grinchmas and Harry Potter Christmas.
AP rates are not gone for the Premier Hotels.
Rare yes
Gone no
I found them for our September trip for a few rooms just this week.
They didn't fit my dates that I needed once I sat my flights but there were AP rates at Portofino and Royal both.
Just takes a LOT, and I mean A LOT of constant searching.
I look about once an hour
Others must be too because the rooms come and go every time I look

Rare yes
Gone no
They didn't fit my dates that I needed once I sat my flights but there were AP rates at Portofino and Royal both.
Just curious. I have been checking daily for our trip at the start of January for a few weeks now, with no luck. Just wondering since you are looking hourly, have you noticed a certain time which you are finding the AP rates? Like after 10:00 in the morning, after 1:00 in the afternoon? I did notice when I checked today that a few lower room categories did open up that haven't been available for about a month. No AP rates but at least other rates besides the suites. Hoping a club room pops up at some point.

Just curious. I have been checking daily for our trip at the start of January for a few weeks now, with no luck. Just wondering since you are looking hourly, have you noticed a certain time which you are finding the AP rates? Like after 10:00 in the morning, after 1:00 in the afternoon? I did notice when I checked today that a few lower room categories did open up that haven't been available for about a month. No AP rates but at least other rates besides the suites. Hoping a club room pops up at some point.
No. Didn’t notice any certain time

I haven’t seen any reports of AP rates available for January yet, so I wouldn’t worry too much about time of day to check. I don’t have any upcoming stays to check, but I have been in the checking every day routine before, hang in there!

Just as an FYI but came across AP rates at HRH for M-W in late Sept just now. Been out of pocket so been a gap in checking today

Checked and see them for Royal Pacific for M-W that week too

New to Universal - thanks everyone for the info! When would you start looking for a trip end of February and another mid June of 2023? Thanks!

Yeah I do know how to find them but wanted to know if there was an easier way then having to manipulate the dates and go into each hotel to see if they were AP rates. But I think you're right about them just not having them from Premier hotels. I just haven't been able to find anything for that. Thank you.
I have Difficulty with Universal Site also because it is so different from WDW . Which I am more familiar with ., kinda new to UO .
I give up and just google USOFloridaAPH rates for November 2022 .
It takes me to the Passholder but then wants me to log in and then takes me wherever it wants, I think
But they do not automatically have AP discounts and I just keep randomly checking .
I happened to just decide to book a room over the weekend for 11/21 -11/26 . And now all the resorts are showing Not available for those dates except for the 2 values !
I will keep checking but guess they don’t have to discount !
So do you think it will be crowded? Haha

I even tried calling and they politely told me the only discount was Florida resident , No AP.

It's really not hard at check at all.
You click the Annual Passholders Page
Click Hotel Rates
Enter your dates
If there are Passholder rates available, it will return them.
It is really like Disney's site in that it shows any discount for the resort, AP or whatever. If there are no rooms, it tells you that too.
I don't think it's hard to use. It's all there, right on a single page, which resorts have rooms, which don't, etc.
What you may have a hard time grasping is there are not discounts offered on all rooms on all dates. So if there are none available you won't see any.

Rare yes
Gone no
So i checked back for the dates we had for our Horror Nights trip for last week of September, and we manage to get the Annual Pass rate for our whole stay. Saved us about 300 bucks. So everyone make sure to check back periodically!

The weird thing was that the rate was ONLY available for 1 night (the Sunday) and not both, so the reservation team couldnt help us. We had to call the Hotel front office, who let us know to book the annual pass rate for that day and that would open up their ability to play games with our reservations. She was able to convert our entire 2 night stay to the annual pass rate :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter