Easiest way to check AP rates?

I saw an AP rate for January. We are traveling over MLK weekend and it was showing. It was over $400 for a garden view so not great.

I booked that rate using savvy travelers back in July and got a water view for a slightly lower price, so am sticking with the savvy traveler rate.

Dockside is also showing AP rates ($77 weekdays and $132 over the weekend) so that is tempting. We would have to purchase express passes separately so I have to do the math.

If you can book both of those two prices to lock in now, keep checking regularly and see if rates would come down.

You would. be paying the down payment on both but can cancel one reservation out and receive a refund

There are times based on the billing cycle that could take up to three weeks to be reimbursed

Some peeps do their booking that way

All you would be out of is having your funds tied up until you know you have a great deal
Keep an eye out and check the website frequently so you get the best deal financially

it is a lot of time to invest on it but may be worrh it

If you can book both of those two prices to lock in now, keep checking regularly and see if rates would come down.

You would. be paying the down payment on both but can cancel one reservation out and receive a refund

There are times based on the billing cycle that could take up to three weeks to be reimbursed

Some peeps do their booking that way

All you would be out of is having your funds tied up until you know you have a great deal
Keep an eye out and check the website frequently so you get the best deal financially

it is a lot of time to invest on it but may be worrh it
Yep, I already have both rooms at lower prices because I booked back in July and paid one night's deposit on each room.

I got a water view at PB for less than the current AP rate for a standard room (not much less) using the savvy traveler rate that was available back then. We actually have a suite at Dockside vs a standard room. The rate we booked in July was also savvy traveler, which is lower than the current AP rate. I was going to drop one of the reservations but we still are not sure which room we want to keep. DH is leaning towards purchasing express passes for two days vs staying at PB, but I LOVED PB! We shall see. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter