Eastern excursions for kids 10-14

Lynne

Earning My Ears
Hi --
I am so excited. We just booked the 7 day eastern cruise for next July. We haven't been on the Magic since Sept., 1999, so my kids are equally excited. I was wondering if you thought any of the Eastern excursions were good for kids ages 10-14. My kids are good swimmers, but I'm not, so I'd prefer to be near land. Also, can you just shop without taking any of the excursions? Are the shops within walking distance? Thanks so much for all your help.
Lynne:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Hi Lynne! There are shops within walking distance of the pier in St. Thomas and a short water taxi ride away in St. Maarten, so you're set there. :)

Thanks so much. I'm looking forward to shopping in both St. Marten and St. Thomas. I've heard good things about both.
Lynne

DS10 wants to go to Coral World on St Thomas and the See & Sea (Atlantis sub) on St Marten. DH at times says he is willing to go with what DS wants.
When we first arrive at Port Canaveral we are planning on going to see Shirley's manatees then spend the day at the Radisson pool before boarding ship the next morning.
The day we get off the ship before our 6pm flight home DS wants to go to Gatorland. He is a big fan of Crocodile Hunter.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter