Eastern Ontario Dis Meet?

Baboo

<font color=navy>Kookie Kanadian Riddler<br><font
I'm trying to put together a short notice DIS meet in Brockville next Thursday or Friday. So far Nagle and Mickey65 are planning on joining us. Anyone else?

Hi I'm in Kingston and would love to attend! Friday is better for me I think. And I have a question,, are you thinking of meeting in the evening?

Rooth

Hi Ruth!

Right now we are in the planning stages..I just sent Kathy a PM about meeting for lunch or dinner to see which was better. Also, we are hoping ot meet on Thursday......is there any way that that works for you?

I hope you can make it!!

I could do Thursday dinner I think!

Just PM me if you need to with the details I'll try and work something out.

Thanks,

Rooth

Hey Ruth! If you can make it for dinner Thursday that works for me! Any suggestions on where?

Okay that's great Baboo it's Thursday dinner then!!

As far as suggestions go?????? I'm not at all familiar with any of the restaurants in Brockville anymore.

Kingston has so many good ones we don't venture up that way to eat much anymore so this will be a good opportunity to do so!

I have always loved to look at some of the old houses in Brockville.

Rooth

How about Kelseys? the food is pretty good there and not too expensive. It is right off the 401, or Kath if you are coming along HWY 2 , it is easy to get there that way too. If that sounds good to everyone, I can make a reservation.

Other options......

Buds On the Bay (food is so so)

Swiss Chalet

Tons of fast food places

Wish I could remember the name of the pub type place that we ate in the last time. It was really nice and right on the street that has the fountains down the middle.

Kelsey's is fine with us too. What time?

Was the pub you are talking about the Isaic Brock? That would be a fine place to meet too, but it might be smokey :( I can't remember if Brockville went non smoking or not.

I can't remember the name. Kelsey's is fine with us. Ginny loves it there. What time is good for you and Ruth?

I will try to make it also folks. Will try to talk DW and DS into coming along. Cheers.

John

This is turning into a great meet! All these new DISers for me to meet! Woohoo!
Nagle, I hope that you can convince your family to come too. My DH (MLEO) and DS(14) and DD(11) will be there too. None of us were too sure what to expect the first time we went to a DIS meet, but we soon found that these people are a LOT of fun! Now, whenever we can, we get to the meets.

I will need to use the family car DH may come with me so 5 is a wee bit early since hubby doesn't get off work at Queen's till 5 but I'm positive we could leave a little early that day and be there by six.

I am sooo happy about this as I could never get away for any meets in the Toronto area. It just never worked out for us to get enough time to go that far and get back!

I'll be glad to meet all of you!

I seem to remember there was someone else from Kingston on these boards. If you're still here and would like a ride let me know.

Rooth

What a great idea Mickey! I know we have some members from around Syracuse and North of there too!

Has this been put on the CB yet?

Rooth

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter