Eating Reviews from 8/9- 8/16 LONG

Disneyluver4Life

Mouseketeer
Hey everyone I must say the restaurants I tried this time were pretty much AMAZING

Some that suprised me were
MAMA MELROSES- what good italian food- we split the eggplant parmesan dinner and got the grilled chicken wood fired bread and must say from being in a very active italian family that this food was way above standards- Need I say more - AMAZING
Cinderellas Royal Table- was great but it took a while for the characters to come around. The fried thing with that cream cheese type filling was to die for and I must say this character breakfast had the best food.
Donalds Breakfastouras- was good but what made it great was seeing donald and goofy fight and be so funny. The food was ok but the omelettes made to order were great.
Chef Mickeys for breakfast - was better this time than last time. The food was excellent and the characters were just to die for.
Garden Grill Ice Cream Social- I have to say I love doing this everytime we go. They were so accomodating to our diabetic request and bought us out this wonderful dish with vanilla sugar free ice cream on top of sugar free cheesecake with fresh strawberries around it and the characters were so into it and spent so much time with us. Pluto even ripped two leaves off a tree and gave one to me and my cousin and a big hug:D
Concourse Steakhouse- The food was just alright was much better last time but maybe because last time we ordered such a variety and this time only soup salad and potatoes.
Nine Dragons- Was great and much better than we expected. We had wonton soup, shrimp rolls and split stir fried shrimp with vegetables.

Oh and one restaurant that let us down was tonys town square- we ate there last year and the food was really good but this year the service and the food was just ook

Thanks for the great reviews. We have only eaten at Mama Melrose's once, but we really enjoyed it, very good food.

I love the fried cheese danish thing too at CRT!!! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc This time I will not be shy and will be asking for more of that;)

I have been tempted to eat at Mama Melroses, however DH is particular about his Spaghetti.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter