• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ECV and CP seating or parking?

TurnR@TheMouseHouse

Mouseketeer
Well I have my Dad's ECV reserved from Randy's for Dec trip. After much back and forth of "I don't think I'll need one", to "Maybe, your right, I should get one". This from a 77 year old with heart problems that has never been to the world! Keeps saying he needs the exercise. Do you mean Marathon? :rolleyes:

Anyway have that all settled I am now moving on to the areas where I wonder how someone in an ECV is "handled" at the CP in Epcot. We are going to the 6:45 showing. Where in the theater do they park ECV's. My father can get up and walk and he does not have to stay in the ECV to watch the program but he will not be up to standing in line a long time waiting to be seated.

We have the dinner package. Can he wait in the "package" line sitting in the ECV and then park it to side or somewhere in the theater seating area and take a seat.

I have no idea how this works with ECV's. I have been reading posts on people's different ECV experiences, but have not come across anything on the CP in Epcot.

Any input will be appreciated. :wave:

He can stay in the ECV in line and then it will be parked at the back or side and he can walk to the seat or if needed he can use the ECV to get to the seat and then you can take it back and park it and then retrieve it after the show and bring it back to him.
Done Candlelight Processional the last 5 years this way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter