• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Electrical Parade

jcw2

Earning My Ears
Do they still have the electrical parade at Disneyland? I love the one at WDW and have checked the events calendar and don't see it listed. I am checking Oct and Nov .... is it maybe not going during holidays or is it just not on the calendar?
Thanks

It's seasonal. Only runs June-August and the two weeks of Xmas/new years.

Thanks for the info...guess we'll just have to plan another trip in the summer!!

It's seasonal. Only runs June-August and the two weeks of Xmas/new years.

The Electrical Parade is sometimes shown during spring break (2 weeks) and on weekends in the spring.

There are rumors (link) that in 2010 the Electrical Parade will be shown in DL (instead of DCA), as part of the 55th Anniversary:

... Next year [2010], as part of the 55th Anniversary, the newly freshened Electrical Parade is finally planned to move back over to Disneyland. That move isn't so much a sentimental anniversary gift for Disneyland, than it is a logistical necessity for DCA once the main entrance area is sliced apart by construction walls and the nightly attention is on the World of Color lagoon instead of the parade route. ...

- Al Lutz (June 16, 2009)

Source: http://miceage.micechat.com/allutz/al061609a.htm

Hope this helps. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter