Dis ~ Elf

FlyingPegasus ~ FlyinPegasus

Lol, I had to lose a letter also.

Dis ~ Elf

Iris ~Cruise, Cruiseline

Dis ~ Elf

Iris ~Cruise, Cruiseline
I was thinking that was you

So nice to see so many of us on there at close time :)

Beherenow - mickysfriend (I had to drop the first e)

But, girl! I saw you on as LoriR tonight! lol Though I accidentally went out of the room before i added you to my list. lol
Kim

Will the real LoriR please stand up? :confused3 LOL, no that wasn't me.

Lori

Hi,

Bugdozer- Bugdozer

slinkyman-slinkyman

Bug

Will the real LoriR please stand up? :confused3 LOL, no that wasn't me.

Lori

Oh my! Well I wonder who I saw then? lol And it will probably be my luck I'll never run across them again either. OH well....:rotfl:
Kim

mir4mad on dis, pinktink on elf island
and my princess princess: was princessmadiro on VMK and she is princessmadi in elf island

princess princess: LOVES seeing her old friends :grouphug: but she's been looking for Mims- where are you????

mir4mad on dis, pinktink on elf island
and my princess princess: was princessmadiro on VMK and she is princessmadi in elf island

princess princess: LOVES seeing her old friends :grouphug: but she's been looking for Mims- where are you????

I'm here! :yay: I'll try coming on for close tonight. Hmm..let's try the treehouse in the Marsh. If that's full, I'll be in the Marsh. My elf name is Mims. See you soon!
hugs :grouphug:

Dreamytime - Dreamytime
(I have a boy person, too.. Nyght....I didn't make a Nightmaretime, sigh...I forgot her.)

Maygirl on elf island............... if bridge and i ever get there : (

note only 1 Y. There is another player with mayygirl... that's not me

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter