Elf Island

Wow- Thanks for posting that, cyre!

I think it's great how these games have reached out to our community. I don't know much about the game yet, but they certainly seem to have a unique approach to a virtual world. I'm not a huge fan of their art, but it could grow on me!

I'll definitely sign up for the game preview- I mean, I can't turn down a free hat! :woohoo:

you're welcome. It was passed along to me and was told to share it, so I did :)

We're not falling for it Elf Island!

We can see right through your opportunistic scheme to take advantage of broken hearted VMK refugees. We've had quite enough of "founders" programs. Thanks but no thanks!!!

:rotfl:

Signed up! :dance3:

How did they know about us VMK Refugees? :confused3

Because people like myself wrote emails asking for more information and told them about vmk and what we were looking for in a new virtual world. :) They read those emails, replied to them and now seems they are trying to work with us. Good start, I think. I signed up today, too.

I am really hoping this will pan out for my kids and me. We each have our favorite games but none of them in common. I registered the family!

Gosh signed up but had to use my son's DOB, lol I am too old for elf island!!! I found it amusing thought that you can sign up if you were (going to be??) born in 2009 to 2016!! Too funny !! :)

Gosh signed up but had to use my son's DOB, lol I am too old for elf island!!! I found it amusing thought that you can sign up if you were (going to be??) born in 2009 to 2016!! Too funny !! :)

Gosh, really? Thats funny. To those who have signed up your family, when I try I get the already signed-up screen. This happens even when I close the browser, open, and click the link. Any idea how to get the registration screen back?

Before I sign up I'd like to know Aengus's thoughts on this site and company so far. (told you I consider your opinions before I decide)

Ok the blog has been updated about secret codes-these are like tiki emotes

Gosh, really? Thats funny. To those who have signed up your family, when I try I get the already signed-up screen. This happens even when I close the browser, open, and click the link. Any idea how to get the registration screen back?

I just clicked the back button to get to the register screen again. It let me enter all 4 names. I also didn't have a problem registering with my birthdate.

I didn't have any trouble signing up with my birthdate (trust me, I'm older than you). But, it wouldn't let me use Goldengourd. It came back with an statement: "Error!! Username has bad word. Please Enter other username." All right, who turned g-o-u-r-d into a bad word!! :lmao:

lol goldengourd!

I signed up the whole family and had no problems with the user registration. Just kept hitting the back button to re-register everyone

Divasclub92, maybe you have to clear your cookies :confused3 It might help

Before I sign up I'd like to know Aengus's thoughts on this site and company so far. (told you I consider your opinions before I decide)

I have been sort of watching this one, but I dont have any real info other than I exchanged an email early on with them.

I am optomistic but cautious :)

I did send them an email today , it had a couple questions regarding some of the hot topics as of late. When they respond I will share :)

I didn't have any trouble signing up with my birthdate (trust me, I'm older than you). But, it wouldn't let me use Goldengourd. It came back with an statement: "Error!! Username has bad word. Please Enter other username." All right, who turned g-o-u-r-d into a bad word!! :lmao:

Lol well It only let me go back to 1960 wasn't quite far enough back for me lol, so I guess I am officially ANCIENT!! As for your title hmm that seems wierd. I sure don't see anything BAD about it?? :confused3

I have been sort of watching this one, but I dont have any real info other than I exchanged an email early on with them.

I am optomistic but cautious :)

I did send them an email today , it had a couple questions regarding some of the hot topics as of late. When they respond I will share :)

Optomistic, eh?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter