Embassy Suites LBV-8100 Lake Street

TamaraQT

DIS Veteran
Hello All...I just booked a one night stay for 3 people (myself, DH, DD17). I got a great rate for 2 queen bed suite poolside. I have read many reviews and in general, people seem to enjoy the stay. I always wanted to try here at least once. I hope I am as happy as the reviews say. My DH is looking forward to the cooked to order omelets. I am also looking forward to the managers reception. We will be staying on a Saturday evening. Does anyone have any recent experience here to share? What you liked or didn't like? Any tips or advice? Any feedback is welcomed. Thanks.

Been years since we've stayed - we stopped when they added the big resort fee and parking fee. We don't utilize most the "resort" fee amenities.

Only suggestion I can make is avoid the outside rooms, ask for an atrium room. Aside from your door opening to outside weather, you also would face the pool and louder areas, AND closer to I-4 noise.

Been years since we've stayed - we stopped when they added the big resort fee and parking fee. We don't utilize most the "resort" fee amenities.

Only suggestion I can make is avoid the outside rooms, ask for an atrium room. Aside from your door opening to outside weather, you also would face the pool and louder areas, AND closer to I-4 noise.
Thanks for the tip. I still have time to cancel and book at another one. Which one do you prefer? Does the Embassy at LBV-South(Kyngs Heath Road) have the same amenities? Does it have the indoor atrium too? I just know the Embassy Suites are known for their breakfast and evening receptions. I have until Aug 4th to cancel without penalty. I do prefer to stay at one that gets better reviews. I didn't know there were some without resort fees. :scratchin

Thanks for the tip. I still have time to cancel and book at another one. Which one do you prefer? Does the Embassy at LBV-South(Kyngs Heath Road) have the same amenities? Does it have the indoor atrium too? I just know the Embassy Suites are known for their breakfast and evening receptions. I have until Aug 4th to cancel without penalty. I do prefer to stay at one that gets better reviews. I didn't know there were some without resort fees. :scratchin
I prefer LBV South. It's is newer, often has business people so a bit quieter. Yes they have an atrium, tastefully decorated, water feature, nice bar etc. Always had great stays, mostly week long a few times a couple nights and once 9 nights.

Their breakfast is great (they usually have a "bread pudding" breakfast cake 😋 Evening reception is the same as others. We have eaten in the restaurant for dinner a couple times when we leave parks early. Reasonable and decent food.

They don't have the big pool, splash pad etc area but a nice upscale adult like pool. Nice long hot tub. Perfect for us to cool off. Easy easy drive to parks. LBV has nicer dining around it but we don't utilize that anyway, we eat in parks, Disney Springs or at hotel.

If staying Hilton it is my first choice.

1690413892846.png

1690413931142.png

1690414020438.png

I just received e-mail alert for a Disney 100 Offer thru Hilton ES in Anaheim , Ca…. includes a $25 Disney Gift Card and free parking with these rates on their Calendar for month of August.

I wonder if they will have a D-100 offer soon for WDW …
I hope so , I love ES
I have never stayed at the locations considered close to Disney Springs .
Please report back after your stay. I am looking for mid-August.

Have you considered the newest Hilton properties for the Flamingo Resort Complex conveniently located off Disneys Western Way Entrance . One of the locations has a pool with water slide, Outdoor poolside bar with seating area . This area is part of the College Program Housing and is really nice and clean . I know some of them offer a complimentary breakfast but ES does have the best breakfasts !

For ES lovers… Delayed Opening for a new ES timeshare near WDW and the MargaritaVille Resort Complex … January hopefully.
With cash stay available…

45E73E41-C922-4453-8F6F-D2912303613F.png

Imagine a Vacation Ownership that includes complimentary breakfast and evening reception hour !

I just received e-mail alert for a Disney 100 Offer thru Hilton ES in Anaheim , Ca…. includes a $25 Disney Gift Card and free parking with these rates on their Calendar for month of August.

I wonder if they will have a D-100 offer soon for WDW …
I hope so , I love ES
I have never stayed at the locations considered close to Disney Springs .
Please report back after your stay. I am looking for mid-August.

Have you considered the newest Hilton properties for the Flamingo Resort Complex conveniently located off Disneys Western Way Entrance . One of the locations has a pool with water slide, Outdoor poolside bar with seating area . This area is part of the College Program Housing and is really nice and clean . I know some of them offer a complimentary breakfast but ES does have the best breakfasts !
Thanks for the info. I may give it a try for a night or two in the future. This is only for a night before we check into a timeshare resort for 2 weeks. I have always wanted to try ES and for the price I got it for, we decided to give it a try this round. My husband loves hotels with breakfast and a cooked-to-order omelet seals the deal for him. Our DS30 stayed at the LBV-South a few years ago. He spoke highly of the breakfast and manager reception. I think I may change my reservation to that one based on recommendations from @HopperFan whom has stayed at ES often. We will see. DH wants me to keep our current reservation and make a comparison on our next trip. I am going to check prices and that will be the final decision for me.

Thanks for the info. I may give it a try for a night or two in the future. This is only for a night before we check into a timeshare resort for 2 weeks. I have always wanted to try ES and for the price I got it for, we decided to give it a try this round. My husband loves hotels with breakfast and a cooked-to-order omelet seals the deal for him. Our DS30 stayed at the LBV-South a few years ago. He spoke highly of the breakfast and manager reception. I think I may change my reservation to that one based on recommendations from @HopperFan whom has stayed at ES often. We will see. DH wants me to keep our current reservation and make a comparison on our next trip. I am going to check prices and that will be the final decision for me.
I often check new hotels when I only need a night or two - good way to preview. Last month we did one night at Home2Suites at Flamingo Crossing to see if we liked the area and hotels. If I get a good rate I'd gladly return there.

But yes ES are a favorite of ours, lots of space, great breakfast to fill up and make it to a late lunch, evening reception and usually great service. In Orlando we have stayed at 4 of them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter