Emerald Club ??

mowsie dreamer

<font color=blue>100 Days <font color=red>Cheat Fr
As a member of the Disney Club, can I still join the Emerald Club at no cost? Can someone tell me how to do this? I have received my membership card from DC, but the membership kit has not arrived yet. Is there something in the kit that will tell me how to join?

Are there additional discounts for renting through EC as opposed to just using the regular National service? I know about Emerald Aisle, but since I am needing to make a ressie for a mini-van, the aisle doesn't seem to be an option for me.

Sorry if this sounds confused :confused: but I am!!

Not sure whether material will provide it. It is provided on the Disney Club members site. Go to disneyclub.com and sign in (if you don't have a user name and password yet, set it up for which you will need your DC member number). Once in the members site go to the left column and click "From our Friends"; when a page comes up go to the bottom of the offers listed and click "next". That will get you to a page that lists free membership to Emerald Club which you click on and then, at the bottom of the page you get to, there is phone number to call to join.

Once you join Emerald Club you can add Emerald Choice at National's website. Emerald Choice works the same except you order the particular class of car you want (like a mini van)and go to an aisle that has only that class. There is no charge to add Emerald Choice. The DC discount is the same whther you are or are not an Emerald member. However, an Emerald member gets a 20% discount off of rounds of golf at any WDW course.

Thanks! I was able to sign in at DC & found the phone # for EC sign up. :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter