Emeril's????

If you are concerned about your children or your appearance after a day in the park then I would opt for lunch as we have on two occasions. You will not feel out of place at all as there will be many other park-goers in there with you. We love the restaurant and we have also taken a friend's 5yo and she was very happy with her mac and cheese. My dh loves the bread pudding.

BTW, if you want the absolute best steak you must try Charley's on International Drive. There is also one on Orange Blossom I believe. I always order the NY strip and it is always done to perfection. We always leave WDW for this steakhouse and have yet to have a meal that is less than perfect. The menu is basically ala'carte much like Shula's at the S/D. You just can't go wrong here.

Originally posted by maggiew
Did Emeril's Orlando menu change???? I remember last November it was all "foie gras" and "duck confit" or "duck 3 ways". But I just read over the menu today and there was lots of "normal" stuff (to me at least). In November I was hard pressed to find even one thing I liked, but now there seems to be lots of good stuff on there?????

Maggie

I emailed Emeril's about their menu but never heard back. So, I called today to ask about the menu. The lady said that the menu on the website is WRONG!!! She is going to fax me the correct menu.

Maggie

Originally posted by melanieewr
BTW, if you want the absolute best steak you must try Charley's on International Drive. There is also one on Orange Blossom I believe. I always order the NY strip and it is always done to perfection. We always leave WDW for this steakhouse and have yet to have a meal that is less than perfect. The menu is basically ala'carte much like Shula's at the S/D. You just can't go wrong here.

Oooh, oooh, we went to Charlie's last October. The filet mignon was so delicious and so tender you could cut it with a fork.(but I used a knife so I wouldn't embarrass DH!) Oh, it was wonderful...And they have the cutest little old man driving the shuttle bus....::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter