• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

~Emma's Delectable Disney DISgns!~

Sparkly

Starlight, starbright...
Hello! I found this forum and thought it sounded a lot of fun! So I fired up Photoshop CS2 and got to playing around.

Here's some of my DISgns:

Name Fills
Can be personalised with your name!

MKnamefillexample_zpsf6846b51.png

Minnienamefillexample_zpsa05bb20e.png

Luggage Tags

MickeyLuggageTag_zps96b14b7d.jpg

PrincessLuggageTag_zps563c2e0f.jpg

WDW Invite
Can be personalised with name, date and resort name.

WDWinviteMickeyexample_zps14f97854.jpg

I do have a couple of rules:
1. I only take three people's requests at a time. This is so I don't get overwhelmed!
2. Please don't claim as your own or sell these DISgns.

Requests are open!

That's all I have to say. Enjoy!

Could I please request the letter

My kiddies names are Lucy and Jacob

We are staying at the enclave suites 11th feb- 25th

Please:littleangel:

Could I please request the letter

My kiddies names are Lucy and Jacob

We are staying at the enclave suites 11th feb- 25th

Please:littleangel:

By letter, you mean the invite, right? I'll get on it right now!

EDIT: Finished! Here it is:
WDWinviteMickey4Dannyju_zpsd6b6eb44.jpg

Enjoy! We're going in Feb too :)

That is fantastic thanks very much for taking time out to do it, I just noticed you go day before us, we fly from Manchester on 11th can't wait so many surprises planned:yay:

Hi... I just found this site today. Unfortunately my cruise is next Friday? I wanted to see if you could come up with something for a t-shirt for our first crusie. My children are Nico, Mona, and Araceli. I will take whatever is easiest. We are sailing Disney Magic.... February 2013.

Also..if you can do a personalized letter to each child ....about enjoying the cruise? Again whatever is easy and convenient for you.

Thank you for all you do and your time.

Hi... I just found this site today. Unfortunately my cruise is next Friday? I wanted to see if you could come up with something for a t-shirt for our first crusie. My children are Nico, Mona, and Araceli. I will take whatever is easiest. We are sailing Disney Magic.... February 2013.

Also..if you can do a personalized letter to each child ....about enjoying the cruise? Again whatever is easy and convenient for you.

Thank you for all you do and your time.

I'll take the challenge and do my best!

I luv it and am so excited. I can't wait to tell my kids...woohoo. Thank you again for all of your work. Thank you...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter