Emperor's New Groove

PinkBudgie

DIS Veteran
Has anyone seen anything from the movie Emperor's New Groove at DLR? This is one of our favorites but seems to be rather obscure. It is so funny!
Bewaaaaare the Grooooove! :rotfl: Whenever we go on Soarin we always say There's Kronk. But I can't recall ever seeing anything with that movie there. Pins? Mugs? Anything? :confused3

Can you tell we just watched this again? :goodvibes

I don't think it's a direct reference but there is a Llama in IASM that looks similar to Kuzco to me.

This movie is so underrated IMHO and deserves more exposure at the parks.

I think I may have seen an Yzma pin once, but that may just be my imagination.

When I always go on Soarin' I think of Puddy, especially since the one guy wearing these "little beauties" does sort of look like George Costanza.

Oh yeah. At first I thought you were talking about the boy, but now I remember the part you mean. Your're right, he does. I just recognize Kronk's voice when he does the instructions.

I'll be on the look out in IASW to see. Last time I went it was the holiday version. It would be neat if it was him.

In my opinion, this movie is way better than Lilo and Stitch but for some reason Stitch gets all the attention. I don't like him. He just isn't cute. :confused3

I have an Yzma pin, it's a Hidden Mickey and part of the villan bowling series. :) It's cool, we love it because we never see much Emporer stuff. One of our absolute faves too, and we love Kronk's New Groove also! LOL Kronkie-poo!!! LOL I always look but never find anything.....

It's not much but in the Animation building in DCA there are several mentions of it - In The Sorcerer's Workshop's "Beast's Library" room, where you find out which Disney character you are most like, Yzma was one option if you give "evil" answers to the questions they ask! Also one of the male characters - forget which one though.

In the main lobby area of the Animation building they have a great continual show of highlights from animated Disney movies, with quite a bit from that movie too - the excerpts play on giant screens, 360 degrees and with fantastic sound - I loved it!

I have an Yzma pin, it's a Hidden Mickey and part of the villan bowling series. :) It's cool, we love it because we never see much Emporer stuff. One of our absolute faves too, and we love Kronk's New Groove also! LOL Kronkie-poo!!! LOL I always look but never find anything.....

That pin sounds great! Is it "scary beyond all reason"? :lmao:

As far as the animation building. I know I'll never get Yzma in magic book because I'm not evil. :rotfl: I think I was Belle. :)

I'm going to keep an eye out when I'm there. Talk about a scavenger hunt! And you probably thought finding Hidden Mickeys was hard!

Oh you just have to answer that you want to eat nice people for lunch instead of eating lunch with nice people. LOL We do that all the time, we do both sides, good and bad. It's hilarious to see what you get, I am the Queen of Hearts a lot! LOL DBF is usually Scar. As for the pin, it HAS to be scary beyond all reason right? After it's Yzma right? LOL

Actually, it's quite adorable.....lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter