• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Empty quiet house...I can't stand it!!!

Pebblszzz

<font color=teal>Official Member of TFPP, but plea
I travel a lot with my job, leaving DH home alone.

This week, I got to work from home...and go figure, his job sends him off to LegoLand in California for 4 days.

It's so quiet around here, I think I'm gonna go nuts!

I've already done the "pamper thyself" stuff, rented 6 videos, cleaned house, did laundry...now I think I'll just stare at the walls until he gets back.

Geez, this is beginning to reek of co-dependency!!

Anybody have any ideas on entertaining myself? Maybe I should break down and drive myself to the Magic Kingdom, after all.

I'd drive to MK!!!!!!:smooth:

........and if you do ride the Mountain rides for me!!!:bounce:

Dangit, woman, I'd trade with ya in a heart beat!! It's always chaos around here, I forGET what solitude is!!! Personally, I'd go to Epcot ;)
I could send you some "Things" for the weekend ;) :p :teeth:

It's so quiet around here, I think I'm gonna go nuts!

Well that will be a short trip!!:p I TOLD YA I'd go to the beach with ya tomorrow......Take a chill pill chick! Play with Poppy....:p

but Tony, that's TOMORROW!!!

And Poppy's asleep in my ponytail, he's no fun after he eats!

Come over, bring videos!

Donna, send the Things - that should be fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter