Encanto Presence in DW?

I could have sworn I saw a photo of an Encanto themed kiosk for food/beverage in EP. Maybe I dreamed that though? But, I have not seen evidence of any Encanto character sightings.
I too thought there was an Encanto food based cart in Epcot.

I too thought there was an Encanto food based cart in Epcot.
I watched a stream yesterday that showed a food kiosk in the World Showcase. It's Colombian food, but it's painted to represent Encanto.

I watched a stream yesterday that showed a food kiosk in the World Showcase. It's Colombian food, but it's painted to represent Encanto.
We are arriving the last day of the festival of the arts, and it won't be out epcot day. Unfortunately we are going to miss this one- I saw no Aretas though!!! That's a sin! If it has an Encanto overlay, they should deff have Julietta's famous aretas

We are arriving the last day of the festival of the arts, and it won't be out epcot day. Unfortunately we are going to miss this one- I saw no Aretas though!!! That's a sin! If it has an Encanto overlay, they should deff have Julietta's famous aretas
The empanadas were amazing, fwiw.

Not physically in the park but that Disney parks TikTok of the county bears dubbed to we don’t talk about Bruno lives rent free in my head

Hey!!! I wanted to resurrect this post to see if anything had changed. Has Disney World brought Encanto to the parks anywhere??

Hey!!! I wanted to resurrect this post to see if anything had changed. Has Disney World brought Encanto to the parks anywhere??
Encanto (and Raya) have been or are going to be added to the animation projection show at studios

I know there is an Isabella magic shot at Epcot right now for Flower & Garden but idk the location

There may still be the Luisa magic shot somewhere as well

I think that’s if for Florida

Encanto (and Raya) have been or are going to be added to the animation projection show at studios

I know there is an Isabella magic shot at Epcot right now for Flower & Garden but idk the location

There may still be the Luisa magic shot somewhere as well

I think that’s if for Florida
Thank you for the information!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter