Enchante Brunch no longer offered ?

Thorb73

Tinkerelli and Pooh
Hi,
We just received an email from DCL that on our Sept. 16th 3 night cruise our reservation for the brunch on Day 2 has been cancelled as the brunch would no longer being offered?!
Anybody made the same experience ? Any background as to why they are cancelling ?

For us that is a real bummer :-(

Hi,
We just received an email from DCL that on our Sept. 16th 3 night cruise our reservation for the brunch on Day 2 has been cancelled as the brunch would no longer being offered?!
Anybody made the same experience ? Any background as to why they are cancelling ?

For us that is a real bummer :-(
Just realized our dinner reservation got cancelled as well - even though we did not yet receive an email … what’s going on ??

Just realized our dinner reservation got cancelled as well - even though we did not yet receive an email … what’s going on ??
Email received. Here it says they need to work with reduced capacity for dinner and can’t accommodate us anymore. However this is only for dinner. Brunch still no longer offered officially.

Oof, that sucks! We are on the 16th and 19th b2b but waiting for Enchante dinner until the 4-night cruise. At least we are doing Palo brunch the 3-night. Still shows in our cruise plans, so we'll have to keep watch!

Bizarre! I see Enchantee brunch as a sold out activity for our October 21 cruise. I wonder if they're over booking, hoping they can return to full capacity and then canceling people's reservations if they can't

Are you not sure who Pete (Werner) is? He is one of the owners of all this stuffs.

His review is on YouTube, search Enchanté Brunch Dining Review on the Disney Wish or
(if the link works).
Just watched the review...that was savage and I'm so sad I didn't know about him before. 🤣 I more or less keep my head in the sand when it comes to people.

I surely hope they get better by the time I sail again!

Email received. Here it says they need to work with reduced capacity for dinner and can’t accommodate us anymore. However this is only for dinner. Brunch still no longer offered officially.
A fine dining restaurant that has been universally derided cancelling reservations because they can't cope? K. Bodes well.

Cancelled my reservation last week. I'm not playing lottery with this place.

Last edited:
On the FB group for the sailing on the 16th, numerous other people reported dinners cancelled. Also the dessert experience, which has gotten good reviews. Sounds like a kitchen staff shortage. We’ll see if they will offer it on the 19th sailing when we are booked!

Enchante brunches also canceled on 30 Sep cruise...we just got email

I saw Pete’s review of Palo Steakhouse and that was a very positive review.
I was debating on Palo or Enchante for our upcoming 3 night cruise and decided to pass this time. I think I will concentrate on the main dining rooms. There is so much to try to experience in really just 2 1/2 days.

Enchante looked lovely but it is pretty pricey and I live in NJ where most restaurants these days are $$$ by me.

Here to everyone sailing the Wish in the next few months having a fantastic and delicious time! 😎👍🏻🚢💫✨🤞🏻

Oh and I saw Tim Tracker’s video review and they loved everything! Interesting?

Always interesting to read different opinions. Everyone has different tastes and expectations. And the venue is new. As for me, no impact on my thought process. They turned me off at the $75 a person upcharge. But that's just me.

Enchanté looks like a complete Wall Street influenced disaster.

All times for Enchante show “sold out” for our Oct 3 cruise. This wasn’t the case earlier today. Something is up.

Interesting. We cruise on the 12th and have Enchante brunch booked for the 15th….will report back!

Sailing in Oct. I had booked Enchante brunch and then cancelled. I just chalked it up to my tastes not on par with this cuisine after watching the various reviews. Hoping they redesign their menu more suited to the American palate. I know not all who sail are American however there needs to be considerations to what will work. I do see all “sold out” now for both brunch and dinner which had not been the case.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter