"Enchanted:” The E! True Disneyworld Trip Report of a Birthday Princess (UPDATE 4/26)

Woo woo! Loved the update! That sign is crazy - I LOVEEEEEEE seeing it when I arrive and I can't even stand to look at it when we leave :( Can't wait to hear more!!

Another great update, as always. Keep 'em coming!:goodvibes

Seeing "the sign" makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside...even though I've only been to Disney one time:sad1:, and I might have to wait another year and a half (or more!) until I go back...:sad2:

~Emily:tink:

You've got me totally hooked! I can't wait to hear more. I was reading at work and a couple of times I kinda gasped out loud at some of the stuff you are writing! :lmao: My co-workers were looking at me funny so I had to come home and read the rest. Too funny! This is an awesome report, thanks for taking the time to regale us with your tale!

Another great update, Emily!!!:goodvibes

I'm so glad you're finally at WDW! That sign is just the happiest thing in the world.:love:

You found such a nice hotel. Ahhhh that bed looks so comfortable.:thumbsup2

And this is kind of off topic, but oh my gosh, Walmart buildings look so different in the US! Ours are blue! Weird to see a green one...

I hope you get your first WDW update done before we leave!:dance3: Your TR is so much fun!:lovestruc

Subbing! Your title caught my eye and I just got all caught up!! I'm glad you had a good trip down, aside from the few glitches! What a great idea to take a picture of your AP!

Can't wait to read more!

Good afternoon Ms. Emily!

I'm sure that finals are this week or next, which is why there has not been an update for three days. I just want all those impatient people out there to know that Emily does have a life outside of her TR, school is important!:rolleyes1

Another great update, Emily!!!:goodvibes

I'm so glad you're finally at WDW! That sign is just the happiest thing in the world.:love:

You found such a nice hotel. Ahhhh that bed looks so comfortable.:thumbsup2

And this is kind of off topic, but oh my gosh, Walmart buildings look so different in the US! Ours are blue! Weird to see a green one...

I hope you get your first WDW update done before we leave!:dance3: Your TR is so much fun!:lovestruc

In my area of Ohio, our Walmarts are blue too

I just found your TR today and I love it! :goodvibes

I can't wait to hear all about CBR - we are staying there for the 1st time in Sept.

Did you ever find out where you were originally going to stay? popcorn::

And suddenly alarm bells rang through the air as Aunt C’s SUV freaked out about my escape attempt!!! Mom and I stared at each other, frozen with alarm for a couple of seconds before Mom dashed inside to tell Aunt C that her alarm was going off. I quickly climbed back in the car and shut the door, which unfortunately didn’t shut the stupid alarm off. Aunt C came running out about thirty seconds later, clicking her remote like crazy. I felt like such an idiot, but Aunt C seemed to think it was pretty funny from the way she was laughing. ---->

THIS SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME! Just a few days ago, but at Lowes. My mom went in while I sat in the car finishing a sandwich. It was really hot in the car, so I decided it was time to go in and wander around the store with her. I unlocked the passengers side door, opened it, and the alarm went off. It was so embarassing. I had to call her from the car, and then sit there, in broad daylight, waiting for her to get out of the store and to the parking lot. I got the strangest looks from people passing by...

I can't wait for your next update. I like reading reports written by people my own age. I can relate to them much better!

Just found your TR and am enjoying it mightily.

You’re not forgetting anything super important. Stop stressing out so much!
I had a feeling when I read this that it was not going to turn out well.

So I went inside and bought two waters, one for Mom and one for me, and a Zebra Cake for myself. (My brothers and I are obsessed with Zebra Cakes. We believe they are literally made of awesomeness. :cloud9:)
YES! I love me some Zebra cakes. They are one of the few sweets that I can’t resist.

“Yeah…” I said, feeling more and more ill as the seconds passed. “Small problem though…I think I might have forgotten mine….” :scared1:
:scared1:

I was trying to preempt the horrifying situation that I now found myself in. Talk about your self-fulfilling prophecies…that’s what I get for trying to be careful!
Don’t you just HATE it when things like that happen? I’m already paranoid about our trip this summer.

Now remember me telling you about the memory card that I rushed back into the house for at the last minute? Yep! You guessed it! That photo was on that memory card! So even though I was being a total ditz, God was totally looking out for me by making sure that I at least remembered the second memory card.
YEAH! That’s awesome! Now I know the first thing I’ll be taking a picture of this summer.

After a couple of hours we stopped at Krystal to get something to eat for dinner. (For any confused northerners out there, Krystal is the southern version of White Castle burgers except that Krystal burgers have mustard on them while White Castles are plain. For the record, I’m a Krystal kind of girl. ;) ) Once we were back on the road, I started messing around with the GPS. I’d never really used one before, and boy, was it fun!
LOVE Krystals as well. I just hope the consequences were not as dire as the Krystal’s incident from my fourth trip.

Okay, funny story…. This hotel was almost to capacity, judging solely by the fact that all of the visible parking spaces were taken. It was around 1:30 in the morning when we pulled up, and Mom and Aunt C ran inside to ask about vacancies. I elected to stay in the car to watch the luggage so Aunt C locked me in the car using her power lock remote on her key chain. No biggie, right? Well, Mom came back out and goes around to the back of the SUV to try to get the luggage out. I heard her struggling with the latch, which I realized was probably locked like the rest of the car. Figuring I should probably inform my mother of this, I unlocked my door from the inside and swung it open…

And suddenly alarm bells rang through the air as Aunt C’s SUV freaked out about my escape attempt!!! Mom and I stared at each other, frozen with alarm for a couple of seconds before Mom dashed inside to tell Aunt C that her alarm was going off. I quickly climbed back in the car and shut the door, which unfortunately didn’t shut the stupid alarm off. Aunt C came running out about thirty seconds later, clicking her remote like crazy. I felt like such an idiot, but Aunt C seemed to think it was pretty funny from the way she was laughing. ----> :lmao:
Okay, this had me totally cracking up.

As soon as she hit power, the volume full-on BLARED at top level until Aunt C was able to find the mute button.
This one had me cracking up as well.

After breakfast, my uncle (who is Mom and Aunt C’s baby brother) called Aunt C to talk about a new theory he had for the show “Lost,” which is a huge favorite in our family. So Aunt C put him on speakerphone, and we all got into a huge debate about what’s going on this season and what we think the “monster” is and all kinds of other stuff involving the show. We probably talked for an hour or more about all things “Lost” with him.
Awesome! I bet you guys had a quite a pow-wow after last night’s episode. Back in time to change time which can't be change yet can be, unless it's all a casuality paradox and it's the act of
trying to change events which actually casues them to happen in the first place...enough to make your head go abalamalama-zoik!

Good afternoon Ms. Emily!

I'm sure that finals are this week or next, which is why there has not been an update for three days. I just want all those impatient people out there to know that Emily does have a life outside of her TR, school is important!:rolleyes1

I know this.....but I am getting anxious because I want to see the pictures of Belle Princess merchandise. :thumbsup2 popcorn:: popcorn::

Just found ya and jumping on board. What a great trip report and you just have barely seen the pearly gates !! I have 45 days and can not wait. I will live through you until then !!

I know school is important,, but (big sigh) I'm so anxious for more!!! :confused3

jk!!! Your writing is just sooo fun to read :banana:

I know school is important and you're probably having to write a huge paper before finals......but I am so eager to see more......I leave in a week!

I'm glad you made it to the World. I can't wait to hear more. You have a great aunt. My brother is a LOST fan. I have never seen it.

I know school is important,, but (big sigh) I'm so anxious for more!!! :confused3

jk!!! Your writing is just sooo fun to read :banana:

I feel the same way! I want to hear more.........................................:surfweb: (my icon isn't working, oh well)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter