Enchanted Escapes offer - resort unavailable

AlohaKeke

Mouseketeer
We are trying to book 2 nights in September using the enchanted escapes offer. We are really hoping to stay at the Polynesian but it's not available with the offer. It is available at the regular rate. Do rooms ever open back up (say, if someone cancels)? Or will Disney ever work with you to get you the discount rate?

Sadly? MOST "Discounts" are no longer "general discounts". They apply to certain resorts, certain days.
WDW Discounts are no longer anything like they were, a few years ago. They are VERY hard to navigate, and actually use. And the "discounts" have become pathetic :(.

Dear wife and I saw this evolution, about 6 years ago. Then? We hunted and lurked. It started to get old.
TODAY? We are DVC Owners. Having hit Breakeven, vs Discount Price (I have a 6 year spreadsheet)... Our real cost, per night, at BRV, is now about $130.

So - humbly suggest.... DVC IS the real discount. $130/night just seems to be far better than (about) $400/night in rental rooms at the WL. Yes, to WIN, you DO have to have two things:

1) CASH - never finance.
2) A willingness to GO to WDW, at least once per year.

All personal opinion - I'm not necessarily right, no one else is necessarily wrong. This is just OUR experience. Others should do as they desire.

My advise to you is KEEP CHECKING....today I managed to score Dec. 1 to Dec 4 at Movies under the magical escapes....before I had to book Movies at rack rate and 1 nite at Sports (which was discounted)….when I logged on today and checked I could not believe that Movies was now available all the nights from Dec. 1 to 4 at the reduced rate.....

Keep checking!! September packages are hitting final payment dates, which drives some cancellations. I have really good luck finding options after 10 pm EST or at 7:00 am EST.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter