End of April visit?

PrinceGrumpy

Earning My Ears
Only 3 weeks left YEA! Second trip to DL and my 2 DD can't wait. Just wondering if spring break will be over and how the crowds will be the last week in April?

pirate:princess:princess:princess:

According to past history (I forget which website had the graph with the expected crowds), the end of April (after spring break) shouldn't be very busy (relative to summer and spring break) but it isn't the lowest crowds of the year either. Weekends are still quite busy.

See you there (we are staying at Hojo)!!!

Q

We'll be there too!! :cool1:

April 26th is the last day of Spring Break "peak season". The week starting the 27th, park times go to non-peak. So the parks open late and close early. Which means that Disney is expecting low crowds! :thumbsup2

Our Girls are so excited. I am glad we decided to go during the week. Hoping the crowds will be low and the lines will be short.

Any idea about the weather ? Can the girls wear Princess dress up's without jackets during the day ?

pirate:princess:princess:princess:

We're stayin at Hojo's too! I figure we won't need jackets - of course it's still -20 here some days so it's all relative!

So. Cal weather is hard to predict. I remember in 2004, we went that time (late April into early May) and it was extremely hot. We had several days in the high 90's, thankfully it wasn't humid at least. We went that same time a couple years later and it was much cooler. We needed jackets in the evenings but the days were warm.

Any weekend, any time of year at DL is crowded. But for your weekdays, you should have very doable crowds, especially first thing in the morning. So be sure and get to the parks right at opening. Because even during the most crowded times, those early mornings are heavenly.

Have fun!

April 24th is the start of the Food & Wine Festival at DCA. Free food and stuff means a bigger crowd over there. Anything with booze is 21+ but the parents may take kids into cooking shows. You will have out of town guests coming for the event.

Weather is not predictible in this area. Not sure of any other off site events that may be happening.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter