End of January 2006? Anyone?

We are staying at OKW from Jan. 28- Feb. 1 to bring my DS down for the college program. I am looking forward to the trip but sad he will be away until Aug. We are going down for 11 days in June to see him , staying at BCV so that will be fun. :flower:

Add us to the list! We'll be there at WL from Jan. 27-31. Can't wait!! :cheer2:

We will be there at Shades of Green Jan 29, Feb 3!!

Anybody know how the crowds are then???

DH & I will be at the AKL 01/29-02/02 then the WONDER 02/02-02/05/06!!!
YIPPIEEE SKIPPIEE.... :cool1: I am doin' my disney dance all day long....

we will be at the AKL JAN 21-28TH TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I can"t wait....maybe we will see you there :earsgirl: :earsgirl:

DH and I will be a POR 1/26-1/29 for EE AP previews. We can't wait. We just booked yesterday:)

we will be at the POP from 1/19-1/22, 4 day wonder cruise 1/22-1/26! We got our magical express a few weeks ago and the cruise doc's yesterday. Yipee!!!!!!!!

Should I be concerned that I have not gotten my Magical Express stuff yet? We arrive on 1/21!! Less than 2.5 weeks! Has anybody else not received theirs yet?

momrek06- we are doing the opposite of you. We are doing the Wonder Jan29-Feb2 and then POR Feb2-5. Can't wait!!

vacationaddict said:
momrek06- we are doing the opposite of you. We are doing the Wonder Jan29-Feb2 and then POR Feb2-5. Can't wait!!
TOO TOO FUNNY!! Does not look like we would even have a chance to meet up and COMPARE NOTES!!! I wish you HAPPY TRAVELING!! :cool1:

We'll be at Wilderness Lodge Jan 27 - Feb 3! :flower: DD's first trip. :teeth:

We haven't received our Magical Express stuff yet, but they told me it was mailed on 12/29, so it should be here soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter