End of Member Golf Tournaments

PamOKW

<font color=green>The two most important items for
Earlier this year the Member Golf Tournament at WDW was discontinued. The write-up on the HHI tournaments mentions that it is also the final event to be held at HHI.

The official explanation was that the tournament was to popular and they where not able to accommodate everyone! I manage a golf course and that is as lame as it gets, If i have a successful golf tournament I'm smiling all the way to the bank! That's like saying we close on weekends because to many people want to play then! I played in several of the member tournaments and the problem was they had people who knew next to nothing about golf running them! In 1999 i got my foursome in 4 weeks before the tournament!:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I got the same excuse when i complained about them no longer having the wdw member tourney. Why don't they just say they don't have anyone competent enough to run it. Like someone else posted earlier on this, if it were true that it is too successful so they had to discontinue it, i guess that means they'll have to close the parks since they're too successful too. give me a break.
:mad:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter