Enhanced Fastpass: Best Pattern for Collecting FPS?

Laz

DIS Veteran
My AAA package includes enhanced FP. I have read that the best thing to do is for me (dear old dad :crazy: ) to move around the park first thing in the morning and collect FPS. My question is the best route to take. Many seem to say start at Space Moutain, but which way from their would be the best? Should I head directly over to Indiana Jones? Or, should I make a loop in a certain direction? :confused3

You'll love the enhanced FP, especially if you are going during a busy time.

FPs for Space tend to go the quickest, so I agree it makes sense to start there. If you want to get them all, I'd probably go for them in this order, primarily because of geography:
Space, Autopia, Buzz, Indiana, Splash, BTMRR (or reverse BTMRR and Splash), and Roger Rabbit. That assumes HM and Star Tours are not offering FP. I'd go for Soarin' first over at DCA and continue to work counterclockwise.

Just remember that the FP machines often aren't "up" first thing in the am, so you will want to start the am off togehter ( especially during EE) then when they are up, leave the family to do a ride in the standby line why you do the "FP sprint".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter