Ent card rate??

A Mickeyfan

DIS Veteran
Has anyone booked with the Ent Card for the summer yet?? If so, what rate did you get for any of the resorts? I am wondering if I should try for a Fl Resident, AP or Ent Rate.... the FL Res is less than the AP...usually the Ent Rate is even lower....anyone???

Hi , I have asked in another post about this also. I tried to get an Entertainment rate for the last weekend in JUuy and was told that there were none. I asked if this was too early or too late for the rate? Or is it just not offered all the time(as in SUMMER-busy season?) So if you are going to try for the rate I would call ASAP and ask! They seem to be booking up quickly for summer. Joan

June29,30 July1 Entertainment rate of $168 at RPR July 2(Friday) it goes up to $176 Same dates at PBH I found $186 (215 for Friday July 2) I was given these rates about 2 months ago so not sure if rooms are left at these rates.Just call and ask them to give you rates for all of your discounts(FL AP Ent etc.) Good Luck!

My dates are the same as TGC's and we got $153 AP rate.

Hi there,

We have ressies for HRH on the ENT rate 8/21-8/24. 8/21 was $176 per nite and 8/22-24 was $134 per night. I too am thinking about getting a power pass and maybe using it to get a better rate and splurge on a club level room but am wary about using it and being told when I get there that it is not valid for a discount. Although, I have read on this board that it is valid I would hate to risk my ENT rate. Sigh- decisions, decisions! Its all about the money...

We are staying at RPR from 6/27-6/30. The ENT rate was 168.00 and the fan club rate was 164.00. Why not see if there are any fan club rates available for your dates.

I've booked 2 rooms at PBH for 8/14 -8/18. The first room is $231.20 for the first night and $170 for each additional night. The second room is $251 for the first night and $195 for each additional night. Do you think these are good prices? Both rooms are Bayview and I have requested that they be connecting.

I do have one question. Will I have a problem when I get there (booking 2 rooms on one entertainment card)?

I had two rooms booked last year with the Entertainment rate and they told me we would have to have two Entertainment cards. One room was for my sister's family and we each have a card so it would not have been a problem. Unfortunately, we had to cancel the trip, so I can't tell you if they would have actually asked to see two cards.

I had originally booked RPR for 8/23-8/26 at a ENT rate of $119 per night. After hearing so much about HRH, I switched last week to a deluxe room there $164 per night, same dates.:teeth:

I tried to book the ENT rate for my trip in May, and was told that the rate isn't as good as it used to be.

Evidently ENT neglected to strike a deal with Loew's, so both the FAN CLUB and ANNUAL PASS rates seem to be beating it out.

I went with the Annual Pass rate because it was better than the Fan Club rate for my dates.

I don't know if it helps any for your summer plans, but these are the ENT rates for HRH I got December, 2003 for next October: Standard room, garden view, 162/nt for 10/26-28 and 192/nt for 10/29-10/31. Regular rate online from Universal is 239/nt.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter