• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Entertainment book ?'s

dorisdvu

Mouseketeer
I have a 2004 Entertainment book (KY). In the hotels section it lists RPR "Best Rate". This is the only Universal hotel. I think I read somewhere on the boards that all three Universal hotels/resorts accept the entertainment rate. Is this correct? Also, in the E book you get some kind of "rebate" on best rate hotels you stay in. Since only RPR is listed and if I stay at PBH would I be able to receive this "rebate"?

On the coupon for Universal Bucks, it says you have to purchase tickets at full rate. So does this mean I can't purchase tickets via AAA or any other advanced ticket outlet?

The entertainment rate is available at all three hotels. They might be listed as "Universal's Portofino Bay Hotel", etc.
I don't know how long you're planning to stay, but the five day bonus pass (for the price of a two day pass) will save you a LOT more money than buying a full price ticket just to get those Universal bucks with the entertainment coupon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter