Epcot/DHS/Event/Outside the Parks PAGE Swap - CLOSED & COMPLETE

Adorable LO Stephanie!!! :)

I wonder if I show this to DH (he loves to draw, have lots of drawings from his youth)...would be able to do this for me to make a page...

Adorable LO Stephanie!!! :)

I wonder if I show this to DH (he loves to draw, have lots of drawings from his youth)...would be able to do this for me to make a page...

Nancy, if your DH doesn't want to draw these, let me know and I can put a copy of these in with your pages when I mail them back. I left DH's original uncut incase I messed up and needed to make more copies.

Nancy, if your DH doesn't want to draw these, let me know and I can put a copy of these in with your pages when I mail them back. I left DH's original uncut incase I messed up and needed to make more copies.

I'll keep you posted... since all events are canceled, I'm going to see if he can do these tonight... Seems our Saturday will be lived in a basketball court 2 counties over for conference..but that is okay.. our boys have played 4 games on one day while these other schools have not... our A team consists of the TRAVEL players from our 4 -6 th grade year so these boys know each other and work well together and they know how to win tournaments that last all day! This will be fun! :) Thanks Stephanie!!!

Nancy, good luck to the boys on Saturday!!!

Okay, I have heard about the mailing of all packages and if the USPS works the way it's supposed to, I should have the last boxes here tomorrow!!!! I will swap out this weekend and hopefully mail these back out to you on Monday!

DIT - I am leaving on Saturday for a 2 week trip to see the Mouse (WDW/DCL - yes, feel bad for me!! lol), so I am in no hurry to get these back. Thanks so much for all of your hard work!! :goodvibes

Wow, 2 weeks of Disney would be awesome!!! Have a great trip Michelle! Do you want me to hold off mailing your stuff back until you get back?

If it's not too much trouble for you, that would be nice Stephanie. I'm having my mail held, but you just never know with the USPS!! They once "lost" all of my mom's mail she had held for 2 weeks.

MichellePooh, it's no problem holding onto your box until you get back. Just let me know when you want it mailed.

Everything is here!!!!! Morgansmom, DuchessTisha, and rlovew, your packages arrived today!!! I haven't opened the boxes yet, but they are in fine shape and I'm sure everything inside is fine. I'll be swapping out this weekend so that I can get these back to you quickly.

It'll probably be tomorrow evening before I have photos taken and the slideshow updated. I'll let you know when it's done.

Thanks everyone for getting everything turned in on time! I really appreciate it!!!!!!:flower3:

Michelle, have a MAGICal time! Tell "her" that I will see her in 4 months!
Hope you enjoy the worls too!
What did you come up with for your FEs?

Get ready to start stalking the mailman!!!!! All packages (except 2 - Duchess Tisha, I sent you a pm; and MichellePooh - will go out when she returns from WDW) were mailed out this morning!!!!!:banana: For those that have DC, I'll send a pm with that number later today.

Thank you all for making this such a fun swap!!! Y'all are the best!!!!:flower3: Please let me know when you receive your package.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter