• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

EPCOT IG -> Beaches and Cream -> DHS

iujen94

DIS Veteran
Hi! Planning a day where we will start at Epcot, head to Beaches and Cream mid-afternoon, and then on to DHS. Wondering how long the walk is from Epcot IG over to B&C, and then B&C to DHS? Will almost definitely walk as opposed to taking a boat or other alternative transportation.

Thanks!

It is very nice walk! I would give yourself 30-40 minutes before your reservation but the walk is maybe 20 mins.

We are pretty quick walkers but there is a lot to see on the walk. We do the walk every year we are down there.

IG to B&C--20 minutes should work; longer from B&C to DHS--I would say about 30. Like pp indicated, depends on how fast you walk and if you want to look at stuff (the resorts on the way--always a fun pasttime).

Really depends on your walking speed. For us, the walk from IG to B&C would only be 10 min. From B&C to HS around 20 min. I tease my son that I don't need to do my morning walks because of the pace he sets, we walk to HS and Epcot always when we stay at those resorts.

Really depends on your walking speed. For us, the walk from IG to B&C would only be 10 min. From B&C to HS around 20 min. I tease my son that I don't need to do my morning walks because of the pace he sets, we walk to HS and Epcot always when we stay at those resorts.

I agree. We did both of these walks last week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter