Epcot Lounge

Yes. It's above the Journey Into Imagination pavilion at WDW.
Yes, the DVC lounge is above Figment.

However, someone asked in post #39 "Where is the pass holder lounge?" (not the DVC lounge). Someone else responded in post #40 that "It's at the Living with the land pavilion". My comment was simply that the annual pass lounge in the Land pavilion is no longer there. The AP lounge was a temporary thing in the Land pavilion and was only open during the month of June. They weren't asking about the DVC lounge.

Last edited:
Yes, the DVC lounge is above Figment.

However, someone asked in post #39 "Where is the pass holder lounge?" (not the DVC lounge). Someone else responded in post #40 that "It's at the Living with the land pavilion". My comment was simply that the annual pass lounge in the Land pavilion is no longer there. The AP lounge was a temporary thing in the Land pavilion and was only open during the month of June. They weren't asking about the DVC lounge.
Yep, you are correct! I was thinking DVC lounge, not the prior passholder.

One of the best things about the new DVC lounge in DL is the ability to grab food at Alien Pizza Planet (or wherever), take it upstairs to the lounge, and sit out on the patio enjoying your meal and the view. Obviously, people can't be pigs about it...
There's a patio? We were there last month and the lounge was a great little break in the day, and we too brought up food for lunch one day after they sort of commented/suggested it to us but didn't see any sort of outdoor patio seating area.

There's a patio? We were there last month and the lounge was a great little break in the day, and we too brought up food for lunch one day after they sort of commented/suggested it to us but didn't see any sort of outdoor patio seating area.
image0 (4).jpeg

image2 (1).jpeg

Last edited:

How do you get out there? And did you discover this by chance or did a guide tell you, I spoke with a guide (Daniel) for a while on our first day there but nothing was mentioned about there being a door out to a patio.

How do you get out there? And did you discover this by chance or did a guide tell you, I spoke with a guide (Daniel) for a while on our first day there but nothing was mentioned about there being a door out to a patio.
Through the big blue doors to your left after you walk through the tunnel with all the resort posters.

Through the big blue doors to your left after you walk through the tunnel with all the resort posters.
Thanks for the info, never even noticed those doors. When we manage to make it out that way again I'll keep this in mind (assuming the lounge is still around)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter