Epcot or MK Table Service Recommendations

Frozen2014

DIS Veteran
Coming to Disney World in August with our two teenagers. We will mostly stick to quick service (esp with no dining plan available), but we are going to book breakfast at Boma (Animal Kingdom day) and at Chef Mickey's (departure day).

We have 2 park days at Magic Kingdom and Epcot and thus if we were to do another table service, it makes sense to stick to those parks, or something near by (to max out park time our the other two park ).

If you were to add in one more table service at either of those parks, what do you recommend? Looking for lunch or dinner. Thanks.

We do not have kids but here are our favorites:

MK - Liberty Tree Tavern, Be Our Guest, and Tony’s.
Epcot - Chefs de France, Space220, Tutto Italia, Le Cellier, and Coral Reef.

Thanks. Wasn't sure about Space 220. The theming looks really cool, which is something we'd want as it's different from something you can find anywhere else, but the food reviews seem mixed.

My 20 yo son is looking forward to LTT at MK
I would also go with Via Napoli at Epcot (if they like pizza, of course)

Liberty Tree tavern at MK
Teppan Edo or Garden Grill at Epcot. Garden Grill is a character meal.
We have eaten at Via Napoli twice. The second time the pizza wasn’t cooked enough.

Thank you for the replies. Liberty Tree at MK and Via Napoli seem to be ones that have been mentioned by multiple people.

Ooh! Fun!! At MK with (hungry) teens, I’d recommend Crystal Palace or Skipper Canteen… and like the others, I’d also say Via Napoli at Epcot (it’s so good!!).

Just a note- You mentioned Boma for breakfast, but just wanted to make sure you are aware that’s not inside AK, but rather at the AK lodge. Tusker House is the buffet inside of AK. Both of those breakfasts are probably the best buffets at Disney World though, so you can’t go wrong!

Ooh! Fun!! At MK with (hungry) teens, I’d recommend Crystal Palace or Skipper Canteen… and like the others, I’d also say Via Napoli at Epcot (it’s so good!!).

Just a note- You mentioned Boma for breakfast, but just wanted to make sure you are aware that’s not inside AK, but rather at the AK lodge. Tusker House is the buffet inside of AK. Both of those breakfasts are probably the best buffets at Disney World though, so you can’t go wrong!
Thank you. Will look at your other MK options as well. DH and I don't eat meat and am looking at the Liberty Tree Tavern menu...seems meat heavy.

Yes thanks. We would uber or bus to Boma and then head to AK afterwards. We've been to Disney World one time before and tried Boma. That is DH's only request for our Disney trip. He loved it last time.

Thank you. Will look at your other MK options as well. DH and I don't eat meat and am looking at the Liberty Tree Tavern menu...seems meat heavy.

Yes thanks. We would uber or bus to Boma and then head to AK afterwards. We've been to Disney World one time before and tried Boma. That is DH's only request for our Disney trip. He loved it last time.
You’re welcome! (& I assumed you knew) ☺️ I love it when my hubby has a must-do for our trips, and it sounds like your DH made a great choice!! Enjoy!! 😋

How is Steakhouse 71? It's a walk from MK and we're staying at Contemporary. Lunch menu looks pretty good. Kids eat meat and DH and I are good with fish as well.

Sorry, OP here and I have one other question....I realize we have another option to select dinner on our arrival day as we have no park. Anything worthwhile at Disney Springs or somewhere on the monorail for dinner?

I recommend Liberty Tree Tavern in MK. It is so good! We ate there last summer for the first time in years, and we could not believe how good it was. We just ate there again on Thursday and it’s still delicious!

I recommend Liberty Tree Tavern in MK. It is so good! We ate there last summer for the first time in years, and we could not believe how good it was. We just ate there again on Thursday and it’s still delicious!
Glad to hear that--heading there this trip after skipping it for years.

Sorry, OP here and I have one other question....I realize we have another option to select dinner on our arrival day as we have no park. Anything worthwhile at Disney Springs or somewhere on the monorail for dinner?
I think the best food is at Disney Springs, so if you have the energy to get over there, you have tons of great options.

Raglan Road is upscale Irish--lively and loud, Irish dancers on a stage, etc. We have enjoyed several meals here
Boathouse--very highly rated, we are going for our first time in May.
Wine Bar George--great for cheese boards and small plates
Homecomin'--I have never been, but people love it and I hope to go someday

These are just a few examples.

Even the quick service food options are good here, in case you wanted to avoid a sit down, shop, etc.

Ghiradelli has our favorite ice cream sundaes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter