Epcot Swap- Closed and Active

Mine came today! I had to put everything out on the table so I could see it! GREAT work, everyone!! I love it all and can't wait to use it!!

My box came today too!!! yay! Thanks so much for another wonderful swap - there were so many creative things.

My box came today!! Everything looks great!!!!
PJ was excited to have her elements... and this weekend my sister leaves for her belated Disneymoom and she has a group of elements for Epcot...and so does my mom and mom is picking them up this weekend! :woohoo:

Sorry I did not post yesterday had to leave for DS14's soccer game! WE won again!!!! He almosted scored twice... I'm telling you, I finally offered him $20 to score... He beat 4defenders on Wed & shot to the keeper (darn kid)....last night open shot..and he shanked it wide right!!!! He also had 4 through balls perfectly placed for the man on the ran...and the man on the ran blew them! ERGH!!

I got mine today too. The box looked like it had been through the war, literally...holes in the box and it looked like it had been stepped on repeatedly. Gotta love the USPS.

But, everything inside was perfectly fine and all of the items are just waiting to be used.

I got mine today! It's awesome!

Shawna, did I send enough for postage? I don't remember...
Yes, you did!

I got mine today too. The box looked like it had been through the war, literally...holes in the box and it looked like it had been stepped on repeatedly. Gotta love the USPS.

But, everything inside was perfectly fine and all of the items are just waiting to be used.

Glad everything was fine. I second the gotta love the USPS!

Everything is home except one package that is still here waiting to be mailed.
I'm going to call this one complete!
Shawna

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter