Epcot Swap- Closed and Active

Thanks MT!!!!

How is that project going for today???? Remember to send me photos of that!! I can't wait to see his design turned into a visual reality!!!!

Thanks MT!!!!

How is that project going for today???? Remember to send me photos of that!! I can't wait to see his design turned into a visual reality!!!!

Oh, the project is moving along. The paper is written, now comes the fun part- making the prototype. I will post pictures when we get it finished.
S :)

TIme to stock the post man....
Everything want out this evening except one package.

Thanks MT!!! Can't wait, now my mailman will have something good to deliver here besides on the crap mail as of late.... (since most of my bills are emailed now I don't even have those to annoy me!)

I have tried three time over the last two nights to upload pictures. I will work on it again tomorrow evening. Sorry for the delay!

The pictures are awesome! Everyone's work is simply amazing!! I wish now that I had joined more groups. Thanks again for hostessing and I can't wait to get my items back!!

The pix look great! Group Fb looks like there is an extra R and no W? Am I seeing it right or no?

You saw correctly... I made a W for that group and forgot to retake the picture. DO not fear, you have a complete set coming.

You saw correctly... I made a W for that group and forgot to retake the picture. DO not fear, you have a complete set coming.

LOL ok...I have a terrible headache and I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me...at least I know that I am semi-sane!!! Thanks again for hostessing!

I love all of the swap items I recieved!! This was my frist swap and I know I will have many more. I'm hooked!! Thankyou for letting me join in on all of the fun!! :yay:

Our box is here!!! Everything is amazing :)

Thanks, MusicalDisneyDreams & wdwmickey :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter