Epcot Swap- Closed and Active

Just want to be sure for the mailing...are we sticking with the original due date? I am done with all the major groups, but have to do letters...so want to be sure to get it out in time! Thanks!

Keep the orginal due date!
S :)

Thanks MT! :) Mark that off my worry about list!!!

Ok, off to get some breakfast...have to head out town to DD's XC meet.. got to leave early because it's limited parking and I don't want to have to walk.. hope to get back in town to see some of DS9's football game......

Photo Mats Done -- looking to mail on Monday!

DSC00511.jpg

My items are going postal tomorrow!! Woot! I can't wait to get my items back. Thanks for lettting me join in on the fun!

I am planning to be postal tomorrow also!! I will let you know for sure...DH may need my help, but I think there will be enough time. Either way, I'm mailing priority and you will have them within 2 - 3 days after so in time for the due date for sure!! Everything is done and bagged and tagged. Hoping to get the pix loaded tomorrow night.

All done, have been done! Just finishing up finals week this week .. will mail by Thursday, will post when I mail!

Postal today - yahoo!! So glad we had a different mail carrier today who came a little later than usual. I'll do my best to upload the pictures of my items either today or tomorrow.

I will be on the look out for all the boxes that have gone postal.
Can not wait to see all the great work!
Shawna

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter