• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Epic Mickey

Teki

<font color=brown>Love the Indi hats!<br><font col
Has anyone else been following its progress? Epic Mickey is a new video game which is supposed to be a darker version of the Disney Universe. Makers of the game have said there trying to appeal to the older Disney fan base so I thought Id ask about it here.
http://kotaku.com/5374850/epic-mickey-revealed-warren-spector-speaks

Some of the released concept art was a little disturbing to me, however some of it I thought was ok. The game is supposed to include things from Disneyland to really old little known characters. One character that is supposed to be in it is Oswald the rabbit which I thought was interesting.

My boyfriend has been talking about it on his video game boards and everyone there is really excited about it. However there not die hard Disney fans. I have liked Mickey games in the past, but this one has me a little nervous Im afraid theyll make him too dark.

Recently My BF emailed me some scans of the game (which I cant seem to get to work here) and they look a little better then the concept art, so hopefully this game will be good for both gamers and Mickey fans.

What do you think?

My boyfriend has been telling me about this, too. He's really excited for it, I don't think it matters much that Mickey might be a bit "darker" in this game, since it's going to be marketed for an older group anyway. I think it sounds pretty cool!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter