Erica Leaving Dis Unlimited

Strange no one has mentioned this yet.

Starts at 1. 08.49

She wrote a note on her phone and read it out.

I do have some news and this news might make some of you sad or happy or maybe a mix of both.
My journey with this team is coming to an end at the end of November.
I have accepted a full time performing role at Walt Disney World.
Many of you know that performing is one of my biggest passions.
The pandemic really hurt my performing career and last year I started the process of entering myself back into autitions.
And I finally got a YES and it was a YES I couldnt say no to.
I appreciate all the time I've had here and everyone Ive met in the parks during my journey.
But most importantly I'm very thankful for the friendships I've gained while working here.
Thanks my announcement.
I'll miss you guys but its time to reach out and find my happily ever after.

I really like Erica and I've really been enjoying the video/podcast vibes with the three of them lately, just being more their authentic selves. I think she grew into her role in the videos as well, her analysis got much stronger of the things they ate / did, its been really fun to watch her. I wish her all the best though on her Happily Ever After :)

agree!!! I miss Jackie, Julie, Theresa and Deni! we need more females on the show!!!!
Well Julie has a full time teaching job now so we probably won’t see her on Tuesdays. As long as they remain on Zoom it’s easy for Jackie or Theresa to join. Once they have a new studio, Jackie lives in Seattle and Theresa works in Port Canaveral. I do agree that replacing Erica with another female would be best.

Well Julie has a full time teaching job now so we probably won’t see her on Tuesdays. As long as they remain on Zoom it’s easy for Jackie or Theresa to join. Once they have a new studio, Jackie lives in Seattle and Theresa works in Port Canaveral. I do agree that replacing Erica with another female would be best.
In both the MVMCP and Jollywood Nights Video, there was another lady with the group, wonder if she'll be replacing Erica?

agree!!! I miss Jackie, Julie, Theresa and Deni! we need more females on the show!!!!
Females with kids, whose perspective & advice would likely drive more business to Dreams & maybe make the podcast more popular. For the Dis Unlimited to be more diverse & representative it needs to have another parent on the show.

Last edited:
Females with kids, whose perspective & advice would likely drive more business to Dreams & maybe make the podcast more popular. For the Dis Unlimited to be more diverse & representative it needs to have another parent on the show.
agree and some
diversity overall. I love love Ryno and Craig they are amazing! We just need more witty, fun, Disney knowledegable females to join the group.

agree and some
diversity overall. I love love Ryno and Craig they are amazing! We just need more witty, fun, Disney knowledegable females to join the group.
I think we all agree that Ryno & Craig are the backbone of the show & are irreplaceable. To pair them up with some fresh faces bringing a new perspective would be perfect, plus of course visits by fan-favorites like Jackie.

Wasn’t that Craig’s wife? Got just a glimpse, but I know he said she and their son were with him.
There was another lady at th 6.35 mark of the Jollywood Nights party with a red scarf of that isn't Craig's wife as they are both in the same shot :D

she would be a good add but she doesn't live in Florida anymore....i think
You are correct, she is in the Chicago area. It's Brooke McDonald, she is worth a follow on Instagram. Really good and unbiased content, while being a big Disney fan.

They need to bring Deni back. I loved her when she was in the videos as part of a group. Just not a fan of her solo stuff. Not sure why, but just missing something that was there in a group. Super happy to see Panda back in the DVC stuff. And love whenever Julie makes an appearance.

They need to bring Deni back. I loved her when she was in the videos as part of a group. Just not a fan of her solo stuff. Not sure why, but just missing something that was there in a group. Super happy to see Panda back in the DVC stuff. And love whenever Julie makes an appearance.
There is a bit of a DIS crossover on her channel, with Ryno featuring in one of her videos a few weeks ago reviewing ABC Commissary which was fun. Apparently Deni left Give Kids the World in October this year & she's now Director of Children's Ministry at Community Presbyterian Community Church in Celebration.

Last edited:
IMHO it's probably b/c she's just so over-the-top cheery. It's good in managed bursts -- but when you're getting that over-the-top sunshine pumping for 40 minutes straight -- it can be a lot. That's why I think she was great in those 3-4 person shows (particularly since craig and Ryno can sometime go uber-negative at times). It was a nice yin/yang.

I think there is a lot of opportunity to bring in some additional talent and voices during the new era. Agree with the sentiments, views of single men with no kids for years is somewhat of a limited perspective( in hindsight, in the old regime clearer why that had previously been the case).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter