• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ever been discounts on 2 BR Villas?

I don't think so either. If you want to stay in one, try the DVC Board, you can rent points from an owner there much cheaper than rack rate.

Two-bedroom villas were available at BWV during the recent code promotion. Note that it may be less than rack rate to rent DVC points for Monday through Thursday, but, at $10 per point, DVC point rental is considerably more expensive than rack rate on weekends.

lyncruiser....is it possible to combine point purchase for weekdays with disney purchase for weekends?

kathyg said:
lyncruiser....is it possible to combine point purchase for weekdays with disney purchase for weekends?

You could do that on your own, but if you rent points during the week, it is a private agreement between individuals and has nothing to do with Disney reservations.

You could pay cash for the weekend but you might have to move into a different unit.

If you rent be sure to read all the facts and info provided on the DVC rental board as your vacation is truly in the hands of the person you rent from and any problems that could arise are between you and the renter. Many have done this very successfully and have gotten bargains on villas from Sun-thurs. But I would be a nervous wreck worrying something would go wrong, so it's not for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter