Ever eat at WWOS All star Cafe?

Kellyh123

DIS Veteran
We are thinking of going here to watch the Rose Bowl. Has anyone ever eaten here or gone to watch a sporting event? How was it?
Thanks

The food is very good, and the atmosphere is excellent. Huge tv's everywhere..hanging high so you can see them. Much nicer place than espn club. Definately go.

I think All Star Cafe is one of the most over looked resturants on Disney Porperty. Hubby and I love it. We generally go for WWE pay per view events, but as the other poster stated, it is very good and a much better atmosphere than ESPN :)

Thanks so much for the information. Can you get into the cafe without having to pay an entrance fee? To see the Rose Bowl how early do you think we should be there? Is it very big?

You don't have to pay the entrance fee for the Wide World of Sports... The entrance to the resturant is outside of the turnstiles. However on big sporting events they sometimes have a cover charge... not sure about the Rose Bowl. When we have gone for WWE pay per views it was $7 per person (I think... It was less than $10)... but then again that was Pay per view...

I would get there early... the resturant is average in size, not overly huge, but not small either. You could also try making a priority seating (again not sure how that works on the day of the Rose bowl, but doesn't hurt to try).

Their number is 407-827-TEAM if you want to inquire directly with them before you go :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter