Everyday Life Swap COMPLETE

:woohoo: We have another new to us swapper. :woohoo:

TinkerBean will joining us and taking over my spots in Groups F doing Mowing and H doing Swappers Choice for dogs.

I am so excited to see new names joined our swaps. :hyper:

Checking in! I'll be working on stuff this weekend and let you know where I stand on Monday!

I am ready to create! I just got some cute paper and stickers at Archivers for the cooking theme.

I got some cute stickers at Michael's for the toy time theme. And they had paper on sale last week so I got some nice cardstock. I also have a package of basic Bazzil colors.

Now I just need some peace and quiet :lmao:

I had a brilliant idea yesterday walking home from the station :faint: Once I've done this co-worker's album I'll get started.

No, but only because I've already had my good idea for that one :lmao:

ok, I have Kiss the Cook completed, I'm just waiting for an embellishment to arrive. The kitchen is closed and two for tuesday (pooh and tigger) are half completed.

Ok Jen... now you are going to have to slow down... I haven't even started yet!!!! :)

Truthfully, good for you!!! I hope to start this weekend but after the way last night went and today... power outage at DD's basketball game, driving home in fierce wind, sn**, ice, etc., the fuse for the dryer blowing today and then our power at home going out.. I'm lucky to still be awake! :lmao:

Ok Jen... now you are going to have to slow down... I haven't even started yet!!!! :)

Truthfully, good for you!!! I hope to start this weekend but after the way last night went and today... power outage at DD's basketball game, driving home in fierce wind, sn**, ice, etc., the fuse for the dryer blowing today and then our power at home going out.. I'm lucky to still be awake! :lmao:

The Nancy that BAMB jinxed! I felt so bad for you! I'm glad everything settled down for you.

I seem like I've gotten ahead of the game, but only because I've had half days at work (I'm a high school teacher and I'm giving mid-terms). I will slow down considerably on Monday. That's mainly why I've tried to get as much done as I can right now. I'm also heading to WDW in 2 weeks for 5 days so I lose that four day break

i have not started mine yet either. i have some great ideas but nothing started. hopefully this weekend.

I've actually scrapped some pages these past few days. So now I feel can I put my energies into the swaps.

Way to go Jen! I can't wait to see what you've created.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter