Everyday Swap -- INTEREST THREAD

It was a tough call for me to make. I am limiting my swaps. It was this one or the color one. I am going to go with this one. :)

yay!:banana: I love your pieces (though I'm in both so would benefit either way). How are you?

Doing good. Kids go back to school on the 17th. :sad: But other than that, good.

When does Kicky go back?

I am interested in playing as well. I keep saying no more swaps but there are too many groups in this swap that I can use!

Hanne

Been thinking about the song group....I think I'd like to do Maybe I'm Amazed by Paul McCartney. Love that one!!!

Kicky only broke up end July - he goes back 6 September (1st day in big school:sad1:)

I am interested in playing as well. I keep saying no more swaps but there are too many groups in this swap that I can use!

Hanne

Happy to have you with us!

Been thinking about the song group....I think I'd like to do Maybe I'm Amazed by Paul McCartney. Love that one!!!

That is a great song!

Just a reminder -- the suggested titles in all groups can be "tweaked" to your specifications, they do not need to be rendered exactly as listed. For example, "Say Cheese!" could be "1,2,3 Cheese!". Just stay with the same theme/thought!

Looking forward to Thursday and sign ups!

Just a reminder -- the suggested titles in all groups can be "tweaked" to your specifications, they do not need to be rendered exactly as listed. For example, "Say Cheese!" could be "1,2,3 Cheese!". Just stay with the same theme/thought!

Oh good :) I was hoping to use my new CM "traveler" cart and my new "create a critter" for this swap!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter