Everyday Theme Swap - Progress Thread - POSTAL

I've had time to look through your topics. There are so many wonderful groups. You really did a nice job putting this together.

I'm looking at 8 element groups, and 3 letters. I will need to make some headway on my current projects.

I've had time to look through your topics. There are so many wonderful groups. You really did a nice job putting this together.

I'm looking at 8 element groups, and 3 letters. I will need to make some headway on my current projects.

:banana: I'm glad you like the topics. I was trying to find things that I thought everyone would like and then the list just kept longer and longer!!

No, this will be a swap where you choose your topic in the group and you make two elements for that topic. The others in that group will make elements for their topic. I will be updating the first post with the specific requirements in the next couple of days, but I'm thinking a title and 1 element will be good for this swap.

I'm totally going to be in for this one as well. Found at least six groups and one altered letter group that I would like to do.

OK, Ive got it down to two groups, sort of, since youre not doing holidays (insert pouty face here but yea Susan!).
But here is what Id like to know....
Im signing up for one of the seasonal letters but each time you open a group of those can you put me in there? Id like more than one set and I dont care which letter you assign me.
Does that make sense?
Please let me know if this is ok.
Thanks!
and I'll remind you of this on Friday, too.

OK, Ive got it down to two groups, sort of, since youre not doing holidays (insert pouty face here but yea Susan!).
But here is what Id like to know....
Im signing up for one of the seasonal letters but each time you open a group of those can you put me in there? Id like more than one set and I dont care which letter you assign me.
Does that make sense?
Please let me know if this is ok.
Thanks!
and I'll remind you of this on Friday, too.

I can do that Rita. Just be sure to remind me!:goodvibes

I will be opening sign-ups for this swap tomorrow morning at 8:00 a.m. Sign-ups will be on this thread and will be open when the title states "Open."

The requirements for most of the groups in this swap are to make a title/topper and 1 element. The remaining groups are for 4 inch and 2 inch altered letters.

Sign-ups will remain open until 3 p.m. on Wednesday, July 28 (I work that day so I'll keep it open until I get home!). At that time, I will turn this thread into a progress thread. I will leave groups of 2 or more open.

If you would like any additional topics added, please let me know now so that I can add them prior to sign-ups.

Thanks everyone!

i'm really tempted to join this one actually! the last couple of years, the stuff made has been amazing and I have photos for quite a few groups so by joining it might actually get me started on the books! ha ha! x

Join!!! I love your stuff and you've not been on here for ages! How are things with you?:)

Thanks Mazda! I've finally finished studying so got more time on my hands now - just trying to get over this chest infection that i've come down with! how about you?

I’d like the following groups please. Thanks for setting up such a great swap!

Group D – Make a Wish or Ready Set Blow or any(last choice the cake)

Group F – Board Games or Movie Time or any

Group K – 100% Girl or any

Group L – 100% Boy or any

Group Q – A Zoo-rific Day or any

Group S - Cute as a Bug or Busy as a Bee or any

Group T – I Love to Play (will wait for this)

Group U – Reading Rocks! Or any

Group 1 – Boys – any

Group 2 – Girls – any

I will be able to fill in groups when you close.

Could I have:

C - Hearts & Kisses

D - Ready, Set, Blow

F - Board Games

H - Aquarium

K - Little Lady

L - Our Little Man

N - Picture Perfect

P - Bad to the Bone

Q - Zoo Crew

S - Cute as a Bug

1 - any

2 - any

5 - any

and

6 - W for Winter

Thanks!!!

Erin

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter