Everything Disney Doll Related

Thanks for allowing to me share my room/collection with fellow Disney collectors!

DSCN0139.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

DSCN0140.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

DSCN0142.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

DSCN0143.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I want the new dolls too, like others..BUT where would I put them!!!:rotfl2:

I may have to remove the bed and place some kind of shelving (low) down the middle of the room..visible on both sides....

BUT running out of room hasn't stopped me yet. I have a little room to grow!

Awesome collection, Tony (fellow Texan:goodvibes)! You are a certified Disneyholic. What a great idea to use the shoe holder for your beanies. And I commend you for being able to find room to display everyone. Most of my collectibles are in storage now due to lack of space. Even my few LE dolls that I have managed to collect so far are still in their shipping boxes. In my spare bedroom I could move out my Jack Sparrow statues and dolls to make way, but that is never gonna happen. But I'm always looking to see where I can squeeze in some new shelves or a new curio. If I'm going to buy the fairy tale set, I better come up with something quick. :upsidedow

Thanks axlcat! It was a labor of love finding space. Although my shelf have a lot of "memory" things on them too. Pictures, stickers, park maps... Even a star ( unused) from AK since they now have these paper-ish straws. They use to never have them. I have been thinking of de-cluttering my shelfs and down sizing to just the more collectible dolls, but I don't know.

Do you have pics of yr jack sparrow statues. I always liked NBC, I have a beanie plush of Mickey as Jack!

Looks like we have a lot of Doll collectors in Texas! YAY!!:)

Too bad we are all so spread out in Texas though...otherwise we could do a Dis-meet sometime.
Your collection is amazing. I love the Oliver and Company sketch. It is one of my favorite movies.

Too bad we are all so spread out in Texas though...otherwise we could do a Dis-meet sometime.
Your collection is amazing. I love the Oliver and Company sketch. It is one of my favorite movies.

a Dis-meet would be fun! Oliver and Company has always been one of my favorites. There is not a lot of MERCH out there for it.

Lovely collections! I love to see everyone's Disney items :)
I can't wait to be able to display all my things like that, but the majority are all stored away.

Sarah, I love that statue! That was my gift from DH 2 years ago for our anniversary. So glad we got it before they stopped making the bigger statues. I also have the previous large Ariel statue they made back in 2002. Does anyone here pin trade? That is another addiction of mine :goodvibes

a Dis-meet would be fun! Oliver and Company has always been one of my favorites. There is not a lot of MERCH out there for it.

No sadly they don't. I'm glad I have the DVD at least though. I live about halfway between Houston and San Antonio, if there is ever a meet.

Lovely collections! I love to see everyone's Disney items :)
I can't wait to be able to display all my things like that, but the majority are all stored away.

Sarah, I love that statue! That was my gift from DH 2 years ago for our anniversary. So glad we got it before they stopped making the bigger statues. I also have the previous large Ariel statue they made back in 2002. Does anyone here pin trade? That is another addiction of mine :goodvibes

Yes I was so happy to get the large statue since all they sell now are the smaller ones. I haven't seen the 2002 statue before. I only trade a little, but I have a large collection of pins. One shadow box is all little mermaid and the other shadow box is a mixture of everything else. The only ones I seem to trade are the ones I get in mystery sets that I don't want. I always have some of those when we go to Disney in the event I see a CM or a board with a pin I want, so then I can trade.

Thank you! We actually repainted our bedroom after I got the statue so it would complipent it better LOL. You should post a pic of your tattoo!!!
I guess since all year long, my husband get all the electronics or firearm stuff he wants, when we go to Disney he looks for things he thinks I might like. And they had that statue in a case and he asked if I wanted it and I thought it would be thousands of dollars so I said no. But it ended up being under $250, so I did get it. And I am so glad I did, because I love it so much.

Wow that's such a great find/price. I just started collecting and would love to focus on Ariel since she is my fave. Her and Belle of course.

Hello everyone!

I have been on the Dis for a while and failed to notice that there was a collector’s board. So glad there is because I am beyond excited for the couples designer dolls and need an outlet to release my excitement besides driving my husband crazy talking about the dolls all day :lmao:

I have been a Disney collector since I was a baby, but my ultimate focus is The Little Mermaid. I have a huge Little Mermaid Collection, but since we move around a lot, the majority of my things are stores away. I was so happy to pre-order the LE Ariel doll, cannot wait to have her in my hands!

So is anyone else planning on getting the Fairytale Designer dolls? If so, which ones are must haves? I of course want Ariel & Eric, but I am hoping to get Rapunzel & Flynn too, completely in love with that movie as well. Well, hope we can share our craziness together! Have a great day everyone! :goodvibes

Welcome!! When you can, post a pic of your Ariel collection. At first I didn't love the Designer Couples as much as I thought I would. But the more I see pics the more Im falling in love with them. I think Id probably only get Belle/Beast and Ariel/Eric as they are my favorite couples/characters/movies. I cant really swing spending that much on them, but I found out that they are coming out every two weeks apart, and Belle and Ariel are not being released until October, so now Im thinking of putting money aside to get them. So I'll probably just get those two couples.

I want the new dolls too, like others..BUT where would I put them!!!:rotfl2:

I may have to remove the bed and place some kind of shelving (low) down the middle of the room..visible on both sides....

BUT running out of room hasn't stopped me yet. I have a little room to grow!

Tony your're collection is amazing. I would love to have a room like this. I love that you also have little mementos from the parks as well. Is this room strictly for your collection? Or is it a guest room, kids room?

One day I hope to have a room that is just to hold my collection. Maybe an office with my collection.

Tony your're collection is amazing. I would love to have a room like this. I love that you also have little mementos from the parks as well. Is this room strictly for your collection? Or is it a guest room, kids room?

One day I hope to have a room that is just to hold my collection. Maybe an office with my collection.

Thanks Tinkerboy00, I love my Disney room, the room has a bed, so it can be used as a guest room. BUT no one has ever used it yet. We have a large house for 2 people. 3 bedrooms and an office. The large guest room gets used a few times a year. But the smaller room (Disney room) hasn't been used yet.

The office has my "Other stuff" ..My Star Wars Toys (vintage from my child hood), with some of the new Disney Star Wars stuff added. My Olivia Newton-John Collection (LOL), and My I Love Lucy Barbie's and a few other Barbie's in glass cabinets. I have really downsized the Barbie collection. I still have a few more to get rid of/sell. I want to focus on the Disney dolls etc....

Do you have pics of yr jack sparrow statues. I always liked NBC, I have a beanie plush of Mickey as Jack!

I'll take some pictures and post. I made it sound like I have a lot, but not really - it's the Detolf cabinets they're in that take up the room. Based on your description of your "other stuff" it sounds like we have something in common besides the Disney dolls - we're both hopeless collectors. :p

Went to the DS today to get B&B Vinyls but both by me are sold out already. Guess Ill have to get them online then.

Instead I got Eric, Beast and Snow White's Prince dolls. Didn't want those girls to be lonely anymore. Took advantage of the buy two or more for $10 each promo that seems to always be running.

They were doing presales for the Little Mermaid rerelease and they come with some really beautiful lithographs that he showed us. Kind of worth it for those, they would be nice framed.

I have to rethink my display. I have four wall shelves and they are already full. I might have to get some floor shelves to display more at some point.

I really need a third room to just be all Disney stuff :rotfl2:

I'll take some pictures and post. I made it sound like I have a lot, but not really - it's the Detolf cabinets they're in that take up the room. Based on your description of your "other stuff" it sounds like we have something in common besides the Disney dolls - we're both hopeless collectors. :p

LOL... I guess I am. I love collecting. It make me easy to buy for though. Anything Disney works!

I am a hopeless collector too. I collect anything relating to Marie Antoinette, Pullips, Vinylmations (only Disney), Monster High stuff. LOL

I swear there is a 10 year old trapped inside me.

I really need a third room to just be all Disney stuff

I'm always thinking the same thing. I catch myself sometimes wondering if I really need to have that sofa in the living room that is taking up valuable wall space. :blush: But when I watch those shows on TLC that focus on people who are extreme collectors, I know I'm not that bad......yet.

LOL... I guess I am. I love collecting. It make me easy to buy for though. Anything Disney works!

I hear ya! Everyone always knows what to get me, anything Disney all the way! :thumbsup2

If it's Disney it will always bring a huge smile to my face ♥

I am a hopeless collector too. I collect anything relating to Marie Antoinette, Pullips, Vinylmations (only Disney), Monster High stuff. LOL

I swear there is a 10 year old trapped inside me.

I AM Peter Pan. I will never grow up..at least not totally. I told my mother this when I was little she said that I flat out said "I am Peter Pan". I guess I was right even as a toddler. LOL :rotfl:

Wow that's such a great find/price. I just started collecting and would love to focus on Ariel since she is my fave. Her and Belle of course.

I obsess over Ariel. But I love Belle and Rapunzel too. On our last drive to Disney me and my son watched Beauty and the Beast and Tangled over and over again.

I AM Peter Pan. I will never grow up..at least not totally. I told my mother this when I was little she said that I flat out said "I am Peter Pan". I guess I was right even as a toddler. LOL :rotfl:

Growing up is overrated! I hate being a grown up lol. I just want to go to Disney and live forever :cloud9:

I obsess over Ariel. But I love Belle and Rapunzel too. On our last drive to Disney me and my son watched Beauty and the Beast and Tangled over and over again.

Growing up is overrated! I hate being a grown up lol. I just want to go to Disney and live forever :cloud9:

If I could I would live in Animal Kingdom. I love the animals.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter